Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA *****
11-13-2011, 03:30 AM,
RE: BA *****
clarificatin.

Quote:guy was a crook
Not really, he "was" a really decent upfront seller. Though this year that descriptions fits him.

Quote:guy was a prick
He has always been a prick!
11-13-2011, 03:53 AM,
I am wondering where are all the suppoerters of him...you can not write a complain about something there because everyone became angry and tried to reject you from their freaky forum.
11-13-2011, 06:37 AM,
He has a new forum that you can get on by registering from his main page. Some company took it over. Most of the customers are here or at cool piece.
11-13-2011, 04:18 PM,
(11-12-2011, 07:02 PM)sagem Wrote: @Beersnob76 i can imagine how you feel, i ordered from BA in March was totally new to wearing and did not know the guy was a crook. I remember then going back thread pages on his forum and reading the attacks he made on people who had paid him money. Using phrases like man up and the like. I realized then i had made a mistake and thought the guy was a prick.

That was rough and a little jolting being new at this whole thing. Atleast now thats all in the past.. Neither of us should ever have problems like that again Smile
11-14-2011, 12:27 AM,
Glad to hear you guys are still here and still wearing after that bad experience as newbies. I am sure it caused a few less robust people to ditch the whole idea of hair replacement and just shave.

The dynamics of BA's old forum would make an interesting Ph.D topic for a psychology student. He really was able to generate a remarkable loyalty in some of his customers, to the point where they would turn on anyone who went "off message" and savage them, no matter how valid their complaints were. All very "Lord of the Flies". Interestingly, all those cheerleader types have disappeared without trace now.

With hindsight, I reckon that barrack room atmosphere was part of BA's secret. A lot of guys are uneasy about resorting to a wig in case they are thought of as vain or unmasculine. They actually got comfort from all the swaggering, bible-bashing, homophobia and bragging about martial arts - like they were buying the wig from the boxing coach.
11-14-2011, 06:57 AM,
(11-14-2011, 12:27 AM)Baldrich Wrote: Glad to hear you guys are still here and still wearing after that bad experience as newbies. I am sure it caused a few less robust people to ditch the whole idea of hair replacement and just shave.

The dynamics of BA's old forum would make an interesting Ph.D topic for a psychology student. He really was able to generate a remarkable loyalty in some of his customers, to the point where they would turn on anyone who went "off message" and savage them, no matter how valid their complaints were. All very "Lord of the Flies". Interestingly, all those cheerleader types have disappeared without trace now.

With hindsight, I reckon that barrack room atmosphere was part of BA's secret. A lot of guys are uneasy about resorting to a wig in case they are thought of as vain or unmasculine. They actually got comfort from all the swaggering, bible-bashing, homophobia and bragging about martial arts - like they were buying the wig from the boxing coach.

Yes it was interesting and i suspect that some of the 'supporters' were BA himself?
11-15-2011, 11:32 AM,
(11-14-2011, 12:27 AM)Baldrich Wrote: Glad to hear you guys are still here and still wearing after that bad experience as newbies. I am sure it caused a few less robust people to ditch the whole idea of hair replacement and just shave.

Spot on observations Baldrich ... on the psychological aspects of pack mentality, and the compensating for perceived vanity. I got the very same impressions. As I witnessed the name calling and character assassinations, I knew something wasn't quite as it appeared. I have been in a salon/contract situation, was close to jumping into the DIY world by ordering from BA, Toplace, elsewhere ... and I bought into the hype from the photos of the Korean units. My contract was coming due for renewal/cancellation RIGHT when the bottom fell out with BA ... so the wind was taken out of my sails by this, though I never did order (glad now, but sorry for those who got taken in). So I renewed my contract and am stuck again ... probably gonna try to negotiate getting out of it. I'm paying lots of money, w/ mediocre results and believe I can do better on both fronts from what I see here, and in other forums.

(11-14-2011, 06:57 AM)LTB Wrote: Yes it was interesting and i suspect that some of the 'supporters' were BA himself?

I believe this as well ... I read a post somewhere (I don't remember if it was here or elsewhere) stating that the poster had caught him "live" doing this ... logged in as BA, but posting under an unknown screename, speaking as if he was a third party. When confronted, a "glitch in the system" excuse was given, post deleted.

Certainly nothing new in the world of generating revenue online ...

FB
11-15-2011, 12:01 PM,
I caught him too. He used to post under different names but make all the same unique spelling mistakes. One of the logins was Loginalot. He had several and you could spot them a mile off by the poor writing skills.
11-15-2011, 01:36 PM,
It was funny when he said things that only BA would say when he was posting under different names, like "Wind yer neck in" or "Give your head a shake" lol
11-16-2011, 04:32 AM,
Or "has God is my witness"

I never understood why he always wrote has instead of as. What was that all about?