Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BA *****
10-23-2011, 07:46 PM,
BA *****
I can tell anyone reading this, the guy is a thief, liar, fraud, con artist.

He is as religious as I am Donald Trump.

I was one of his most loyal customers. What it got me? I am owed hair pieces and refunds for more than a year. I know i will never get it.

His name is not worth two cents. He has no honour, no dignity, no morals, nothing. He is a pathetic excuse for a man.

He knows it, and so does everyne else. He is fooling no one anymore. The guy is a self made disaster. He lies like a hobby. He is delusional.

Yes i am angry. Fed up of lie upon lie.

John's service thus far has been fantastic. Anyone reading this post, do yourself a HUUUUGE favour and try John out. He communicates well (something BA never ever could do), and hes trustworthy and honest.

Long live toplace!!!

CowBoy
10-23-2011, 10:06 PM,
RE: BA *****
There is something I don't understand. Is there nothing in north America to protect us customers !!!
BA also owes me an hairpiece (more than 7 month since my order). If he was in France, I can guarantee you I would find an association (or the police) that we'll take legal pursuit against him. The case seems to be simple : we ordered something and we received nothing.
Who can we contact to denounce him ?
10-24-2011, 07:41 AM,
I keep seeing this "BA" popping up, ive tried searching the forums but cant search for two letter words and from hoing through the archive there isnt anything that says what BA stands for and what the website is that everyone is talking about.

What does "BA" stand for and what is his website URL?

From what I can find from old posts it appears that this "BA" worked for or provided "korean" systems and some customers didnt get them. Is this right?
10-24-2011, 08:44 AM,
He was involved with Toplace up to about 2 yrs. ago...he left to set up his own company. Read the thread just down the page there posted by John [``Time to set the record straight about Gary Cross`` ] ...it will answer your questions.. from what I have read, `BA` stands for `Born Again` as he had/has some religious leanings etc. I don`t know the man apart from what I have read here ....many people who dealt with his new company [s] have posted very negative feedback..... it seems to be a very `deep` story, as the man seems to have acted totally out of charachter to what he used to, and it`s not my place to pass any comments negative or positive on him, as I never had any dealings with the chap.....just answering your enquiry... Paul.
10-24-2011, 10:16 AM,
I hope he gives everyone their refunds.. ALOT of people are asking for them.
10-24-2011, 01:27 PM,
(10-24-2011, 10:16 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: I hope he gives everyone their refunds.. ALOT of people are asking for them.

He can keep my money, I just want the piece he owes me!
10-24-2011, 02:04 PM,
cliff notes:

BA hyped his korean systems, which were actually made in china by a korean gentlemen.

Ripped off numerous factories.

Apparently has a gambling problem.

Accepted customers money, and didn't deliver the hp's

Won't refund the money

Started a new company under a different name.

Has to pay toplace money every month.

That about sums it up.
10-25-2011, 12:14 AM,
Oh right. Thanks for the heads up. I shall steer clear of this topic then!
10-25-2011, 02:24 AM,
(10-24-2011, 02:04 PM)ibetalot Wrote: cliff notes:

BA hyped his korean systems, which were actually made in china by a korean gentlemen.

Ripped off numerous factories.

Apparently has a gambling problem.

Accepted customers money, and didn't deliver the hp's

Won't refund the money

Started a new company under a different name.

Has to pay toplace money every month.

That about sums it up.

Is that certified information? Especially the part with the new company under a different name and the gambling problem?
10-25-2011, 03:12 AM,
If you look further down the TOPICS list, you'll find another thread where all that has been debated at great length.