Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
glues
08-31-2009, 05:21 PM,
glues
I am having allergic reactions to Walker no shine tapes, so I thought I would give glues a chance.

Base bond vs I-Glue.. any preferences? How easy are they to remove from the HP. The tapes are a breeze to remove from SFS lace fronts.. are the glues?
09-03-2009, 04:00 AM,
Re: glues
Have you tried the other tapes yet? Super Tape works great for me and while I dont like the cleanup the blue tape got the job done as far as long lasting hold. I would be hesitant on using all glue because of the cleanup
09-03-2009, 02:09 PM,
Re: glues
I have tried a couple of different tapes.. two I believe are from walker that were ok for a little while but now cause a rash to start within an hour. I talked with my hair stylist he has another client that has allergies to glues and tapes and seems to be having luck with "white tape" and "lace front tape" but no names. He says this same client is also having luck with liquid tape. He said the client also has luck with a roll-on type of glue he uses but didn't know the name of it (my guess is it's super stick).

Clean up is exactly why I started this post. I want to know how much of a mess the I-glue and base bond make. I may have to suffer with clean up anyways if there are no tapes out there that won't cause this reaction. Since I can't seem to find the ingredients in any of the tapes, its making it hard to find out what I am allergic to. Kind of a pain in the a$$.