Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting really itchy at nape area
10-09-2011, 11:59 AM,
getting really itchy at nape area
This is causing problems a lot quicker after reattachment now. It used to be after about 5 or 6 days it would start getting itchy then id remove and sleep overnight with nothing on to give me a break, but now its getting itchy only after 2 days. Its always only at the nape area. Any full cap wearers know how to combat this?
10-09-2011, 08:17 PM,
RE: getting really itchy at nape area
I replied to your question on the other thread there.... my experience has been the opposite to yours...got less itchiness as time went on rather than more frequent....which would lead me to guess that it may be a sensitivity to whatever bonding product you are using there? Maybe try changing to a different one or ...just temporarily ... try using `Got2b`glued for a few days...yes it won`t give a complete bond right to the very edge, but it WILL hold 90-95% of the rest of the system in place for you [and it`s cheap to buy and easy to rinse out/off] ...you can use a little normal glue or tape at the front in case it lifted/ became free.....just to see if your nape irritation settles down...... hope that helps...must be pretty uncomfortable and the danger is if you really go at it hard with your finger nails and break the skin while itching it, then you may get more` problems `...... from what you say it sounds like it`s the bonding product, but of course, I may be totally wrong..... Paul.
10-09-2011, 11:09 PM,
RE: getting really itchy at nape area
(10-09-2011, 08:17 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I replied to your question on the other thread there.... my experience has been the opposite to yours...got less itchiness as time went on rather than more frequent....which would lead me to guess that it may be a sensitivity to whatever bonding product you are using there? Maybe try changing to a different one or ...just temporarily ... try using `Got2b`glued for a few days...yes it won`t give a complete bond right to the very edge, but it WILL hold 90-95% of the rest of the system in place for you [and it`s cheap to buy and easy to rinse out/off] ...you can use a little normal glue or tape at the front in case it lifted/ became free.....just to see if your nape irritation settles down...... hope that helps...must be pretty uncomfortable and the danger is if you really go at it hard with your finger nails and break the skin while itching it, then you may get more` problems `...... from what you say it sounds like it`s the bonding product, but of course, I may be totally wrong..... Paul.

Yeah u r right. I might start trying to figure out if I can remove every couple of days and sleep with it off like you.