Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
10-05-2011, 04:42 AM,
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
Paul, first thanks for the info. When I said start to finish what I meant was as far as having a salon make my template and then me ordering from here and then return to them for the cut in. I saw the post of the stylist named Didi in NYC who had done that for someone on here, that's why I was asking if anyone knows if she is still around, the post was from 2010. I know from reading online about the costs and some nightmares associated with "clubs" and definitely do not want to go that route, not poor but can't afford the equivalent of rent or car payment per month for a hair system.

As far as my pics, when I previewed post they looked normal, then when I posted, I was like my God they are poster size lol, I will try your suggestions tonight and re post. You are correct about my having some grey. I usually just for men my back and sides and when hair gets long sideburns every 4-6 weeks (like bald wasn't enough but now grey, sucks), so I would not want my first piece to have grey in it. Is it possible to still use the just for men when I decide on a system? I assume it would be because I would just dye my back and sides when I removed it. Again thanks for your input! That's why I like this site so much, no bs just real truth from guys experienced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros - EricInNY - 10-05-2011, 04:42 AM