Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
10-04-2011, 09:46 PM,
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros
Eric..have a look at this site..it`s easy to re-size pics.....the ones posted are very big....I can see a bit but
smaller pics would be more helpful http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ or alternatively just re-set the camera
by going into `menu` and scroll down to `size` then select the smallest figure..that should sort it for you.
Not being `smart`with you now but the reason wearers go the ` D.I.Y.`route, by ordering from Toplace and other
hair-suppliers, is to cut out the `Salons` and `Hair clubs`[$$$$] Obviously you are free to go that route but have
a deep wallet with you when going !! You said you wanted to go to a salon for `everything from start to finish`...if
you do, you`ll have to order from them and be `tied`to them.... that`s cool if you are prepared to `pay`. You have
a lot of grey in your hair which will mean a system will have a lot of grey in it too which is synthetic.... your sides
and back look strong..... so a topper will fit in fine. You asked about flaps---I can`t see properly due to the pics
being too large...basically you make a template to re-create what you originally had [allowing for a certain amount of natural
age-appropriate recession] so just use your discretion etc. You can always pop the finished item onto your head, take / post
a pic here and you can get some feedback....cheers for now, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Noob In NYC area, some ??? for you Pros - Paul In Ireland - 10-04-2011, 09:46 PM