Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some more Fullcap pics
05-03-2012, 07:46 PM,
RE: Some more Fullcap pics
Hi Landon... I use Walker no-shine all the time. I had a look at JRob`s answer and he`s correct [ as always ! ] The really strong tapes and glues have a `habit` [sometimes] of becoming unstable / gooey, literally from one day to the next, towards the end of a particular bond-time, and if the weather is very hot/humid, that too can affect it....if you want to continue using blue liner, I suggest bringing your de-bond time `forward` so you can remove it `cleanly` before it begins to deteriorate.
05-04-2012, 05:24 PM,
Looking Good Paul!!!
I will post some of me soon....love my hair!
05-05-2012, 05:34 AM,
Thanks lzlmt..... I`d almost forgotten about this thread until Landon did a new post on it,and it
`bumped` it up to the top again..... would like to see your results, when you put the pics on the forum....delighted you`re happy with the `new`you !
05-06-2012, 10:55 AM,
Hey Paul,

Great pics and good job by manufacturer as well Wink

Naum....! Smile
05-09-2012, 11:33 AM,
Dear Paul,

Do you use "tape adhesive" for front hair line?!?

Do you think is a good solution?

^_________________^
05-09-2012, 06:39 PM,
I use tape at the front Landon, but I remove nightly, so just 2 or 3 very short strips is all I use..if a person intends leaving the bond on for longer times, profile-tapes [those boomerang shaped ones] can be handy, but personally I never found them to fit the exact shape of my front hairline--near, yes, but not spot-on, so I`ve used glue there if I was going for a longer-term hold---for a `light`daily attachmment, I just use a few short strips off a rool of tape....the edge of a strip can easily be trimmed off with a good scissors to allow for the curve of the system -perimeter..... I often nick off a little triangle from the edge of a strip of tape for the bit [ flap] in front of the ear/s ... the perimeter is a bit curved there so a rectangular bit of tape won`t `fit`.... I just trim the tape so that it fits. Michigan Baldy did a very good Video of how to apply front-contour tape to a system...it`s on Youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlAW0KZqfF0 I use his trick all the time when applying my tapes...... I apply my strips of tape where I want them, then one by one, I peel off the backing paper and `reverse` each paper so that the shiny [non-stick] side is now facing the strip of tape on the lace....scrunch down/ fold back one corner a bit, so you`ll be able to grip it later, then lightly press the paper against the tape......the shiny surface hardly really gets stuck to the tape, and provides a barrier between the tape and your scalp-skin......this allows you to sit the system on your head, position it properly without it sticking to your head before it`s sitting in the desired-position, and once satisfied all is ok, you can then work your way around the edge, peeling off the papers, one -by-one and pressing `home` your system---- quickly and easily...job done !