• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New System PIctures
09-11-2011, 03:15 PM,
New System PIctures
Here are some recent pics of my hair.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-11-2011, 04:02 PM,
RE: New System PIctures
(09-11-2011, 03:15 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: Here are some recent pics of my hair.

Well done! Nice, easy style.
09-11-2011, 08:36 PM,
Excellent as usual..... wish I could get such clear good-quality pics for my posts! What are the specs on that ? I`m sure many newbies will be inspired to go for a similar style if they have similar `good`side and back hair. It`s a really nice style ..suits you so well. Cheers, Paul.
09-11-2011, 08:41 PM,
First class look Xeon. The way you are exposing your temple flaps in a brush-back style is particularly impressive. Are you doing something different with the ventilation of your flaps now?
09-12-2011, 05:28 AM,
Great job. is it all glue xeon? or tape in the back?
09-12-2011, 06:05 AM,
THanks guys, excuse the lil bit of dermmatch that i forgot to rub off lol.

This system was all SFS .. I think the ventilation was free style / spikey front? I think. And the density I can't even remember lol. I should have remembered.. I hope its saved on record. The density and ventilation on this piece I am very happy with .. They followed the instructions for the temple flaps perfectly.. they vented them in a lower density and more down angle that makes them easy to work with.

I am very happy with the system however, one problem i have with it, and I am not sure why.. the front lace ripples when I apply.. I am using glue at the front center and Got 2 be glued for the side temples and rest of the unit..

But even using glue there is a ripple in the front lace thats bugging the hell out of me. Do any of you guys know how to remedy that problem? Otherwise the unit is great
oh and ps im using the glue u sent me at the front paul. So far so good.
09-12-2011, 10:00 AM,
maybe you can add pleats, I dont know how to make em but if you do a search I am sure you'l find something.
Xeon what color is the hair? is it 1b. .. for my first order I sent a sample but the piece was too dark and I am trying to figure out what to do for my next order.
thnak you.
09-12-2011, 11:12 AM,
Reubin had a similar issue a while back ..I forget what the outcome [if any ]was .... I remember thinking how irritating I would find that if I experienced it.... It`s got to be something in the manufacturing process to my mind. I`m wondering if it might be an option for a wearer to get one of thoes lace-repair kits Debbie sells..then snip a thin arrow-shaped bit out of the lace at the `offending`point and then repair/ join the gap together with whatever is in the kit ? I have NO idea if this is practical or not..just thinking aloud...might be worth a shot ? Be interested to hear how you get on with that glue Xeon [ bond -duration /strength of hold] Paul.
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM,
sounds like a good idea, but I would hate to ruin this system.. Its too nice.. Thanks again for the glue sample.. So far so good.. won't know for a little bit more

About the hair color.> I have no idea.. I just sent in a hair sample.. the color matches perfectly.. I am hoping he has all my specs saved
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM,
Xeon, did you send in a template? Does your piece have pleats? The only reason I can think as to why you have ripples is that the piece was made based on measurements and not a template with your unique contours. The contour of your head should be used to make the correct pleats by the makers. The piece should fit nice and snug. Are you stretching in certain areas when you attach? That might cause it too.

On a side note, your piece looks amazing, I didn't even realize you had flaps!. The blending on the sides is perfection. Can you post a pic that shows the outline of your lace from hairline to flaps and then to the sides?