Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed on new template (pics included)
09-10-2011, 06:10 AM,
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included)
Hi again.... the top point was mainly the one I was referring to mainly but the lower one by the sideburn can be rounded a bit
too....straight lines are great for ease of applying tapes[ if you are intending to use tapes] and certainly you could `get away`
with it at the sideburn-point but up at the top there no-one`s [side] growing hair `meets` their `top`hair at a 90-degree angle so
just put a nice curve there. As for the hair-length...I never order hair longer than 4 inches and you won`t need to either as you wear
it short......the factory will put every hair in at whatever length you specify[ it`s not really practical to be asking them to put in varying hair-lengths]....the crucial thing is the ventilation direction and this is governed
by the way the knots are tied by the ventilator..... the cut hairs won`t stick out irrespective of your stylist trimming them as long as they
have been knotted/ventilated into the correct direction `` tight to head`` ...they usually get it right anyway....I mean they know that no-one`s growing hair sticks out at the side....but DO mark in the arrows as I have done, to ensure that the system hair covers/integrates with your own at the very front there between the sideburn area and just behind the ears in the SAME direction as the underlying hair. Your stylist will simply layer the hair and cut/trim it to the varying required lengths...hope that clarifies what I was on about ! Cheers, Paul.
p.s. -- you should get a nice blend-in at the sideburn area as the perimeter edge is not too high up from the `edge`of the growing hair...my only issue when I went for
a larger topper like this [before going fullcap] was that the back edge/perimeter was up high in relation to the nape and the hair,obviously, had a longer `fall`and tended
to `hang-out`from the nape area giving an `artificial `look...the beauty of the fullcap is that the back edge is very low down and the hair is trimmed/cut relatively short
there so stays `tight`in to the skin rather than doing it`s own `thing`...it`s something you need to be mindful of and you may end up using some gel etc to keep it `in`.

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included) - Paul In Ireland - 09-10-2011, 06:10 AM