Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system?
09-15-2011, 05:18 AM,
RE: Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system?
hehe no i am Norwood 4-5 and i wear in the buzzed picture a gazillion tons of concealer, which was pain in the ass to aply everyday lol! I did this 2 years an i never got busted, so i did a good job, but it was a huuuuge effort (1 hour a day and constantly worring about water)and so i swiched to hairpieces, which only need 10 or 20 minutes maintenance a day. And yes i am wearing in every picture and the picture with the shorter hair was the first attachment ever in my life Big Grin Its not that difficult, the only tricky part is to let the lace disapear, but thats only a matter of practice.

Jeah to start in a new environment is the best way to accomplish the wearing game.

Jup i am from germany and i order mainly stockunits, because they fit on my head and the shipping time is realy short (5 days, or in the worst case 3 weeks). I have my template at home and when i receive the unit i cut it in my size and go to the barber.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system? - Ruulkasar - 09-15-2011, 05:18 AM