Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system?
09-08-2011, 10:04 PM,
RE: Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system?
Hello Paul,
Thanks for the suggestion.
Actually, you said that the hair hasn't receded from the front point but in fact it did! My hairline was considerably lower when I was in my early 20s. It started receding in about 2003/2004 (in fact, the passport photo I posted is somewhat misleading - the hairline was already receding. It's just my most recent photo.). Then it was the temple-points... and then, the hair itself started falling out confined to that area - and the crown.

What I would like to do with my hairpiece is fill in the balding areas, and restore the hairline to its youthful state, when I had a full mane of hair.

Which brings my to my problem...it's easy to create a template following the contour of my current hairline, but I don't know how to reshape it realistically according to my wish.

Maybe I should order an uncut (stock?) cap and then let a professional stylist do the work, at least for the first time?

Tomorrow I will remove the concealer and post a couple of pictures of my "bare" head before applying it again, so I can give a better idea.

Thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sparse hair: how to cut/apply a hair system? - canty - 09-08-2011, 10:04 PM