Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
08-27-2011, 01:05 AM,
RE: Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please?
Hi again ...lifted and marked your pic there..just a suggestion which you`ll easily be able to check by having a close look.....it looks to me that your template is coming a little `forward`onto [slightly] your forehead..... I `ve marked a suggested line which you could trim it back-to..... just have a look and see if the edge of the template is out past/beyond the `line` of your growing hair...... I hope you follow what I mean.... just dampen your hair and slick it backwards, pop the template on as in the pic, then see if the edge of the template is `out past` the point from where your hair is growing/rooted..... if it is, just mark it and trim off the excess, otherwise you`d have too much `coverage`onto your face there..... the rest of it looks fine to me and it`s a good idea to have the back sitting in there where you have it so you can keep that back bit of growing hair for a nice natural look.....I hope I haven`t totally confused you there !! lol...I`m sure you get what I mean anyway ..cheers, Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pics of my Fullcap Template, Recommendations please? - Paul In Ireland - 08-27-2011, 01:05 AM