Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
09-11-2011, 07:59 AM,
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
But if you sent it requiring a signature, you can trace that through the mailing company as you have the receipt etc. It`s possible there may have been a slight delay due to the Hurricane which affected the East coast last week but I would have thought it should have arrived by now.I only ever send in my template by ordinary post and John sends an invoice by e-mail for me to pay using Paypal so I know that the envelope has arrived. Your mail company should be able to help you with it...... normally though, mine has usually been delivered in less than a week so something seems to be amiss..... most irritating when you want to get `going`into the wearing world.....chase them up on Monday if you can....hope it works out and you won`t have to go and make another Template etc. I`d be interested to hear how it turns out ..... I can only assume you addressed it to the mailing address on the `Contact`tab above? That`s the only address for Toplace anyway...regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know! - Paul In Ireland - 09-11-2011, 07:59 AM