Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
08-27-2011, 06:20 AM,
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
Thats very nice of you thanks. But I'll try and make a larger template and try and cut it.

I understand what a lot of people are saying about such a small piece.

I have to admit I have receeded more than that pic but not much but the hair I have at the hairline is very thin. Therefore I brush my hair from the back right down to my eyebrows (well nearly). Thats part of the problem I'm over compensating and found myself growing my sides and top and back so long that its all a big wall of hair.

I am hoping with a small piece I can continue to use the rest of my hair and mix it into the partial piece and hopefully enjoy a better style and hopefully be able to cut my hair a bit more.

I know the ideal way is to shave the bit I have on top (the island of hair in the middle)(even though my loss isnt as much as some on here with such a high hairline it looks really bad). And to either use a large topper or what I think would work for me have a piece just a few centremetres across and back. This doesnt sound like much but with the thickness of my own hair I could get a curtain style which I'm trying to get now but with such loss and thinning it looks unatural.

This would involve shaving my island of hair, if that hair was as thick as the rest of it I wouldn't have a problem.

But at the current time I am unwilling to shave it so I need something that will give me thickness and a hairline I can part more naturally. So a piece like I attached earlier would run infront of my existing harline enabling to do exactly what I do now (use my sides and top hair brushed down but with the piece hopefully i get a more natural part and maybe even flick a bit of hair back.

I feel in a bit of a rut, even though I look like I have loads of hair I do not, and this crappy style that just looks odd isn't ever going to change unless I either go down the HT route or wear a piece. This may not be the ideal solution but I have to do something its affecting my confidence I dont like meeting new people etc etcc.

So hopefully this is the first step to try and change it. Maybe in the future I'll go for a larger topper, or maybe this will work fine, maybe I'll have a HT who knows, all I do know I need to change something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know! - standbyme - 08-27-2011, 06:20 AM