Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
08-26-2011, 08:07 PM,
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
A centimeter IS very narrow and could be `delicate`/prone to tearing ..it could be quite `fiddley` to be dealing with... you have to ask yourself if the perceived benefits [`Look`] would outweigh the `hassles`.... without seeing a pic it`s not possible to give an `honest`opinion.... I`ve never worn partials but have read many posts/seen pics here from people who did/do ....most have been a bit more `substantial`than 1cm in width, as far as I can tell. I can understand your frustration with not being able to `do`[style] your front hair as you say, but I guess you won`t know until you try it as to how a narrow partial will look....my advice --in view of the narrowness of it-- would be that if you intend wearing a non-exposed style [i.e. not swept-back] I `d get it in French lace as that is more sturdy than Swiss and will withstand de/re-attachments better... downside is that it`s more likely to be visible than Swiss as it`s a little `heavier` but really, not hugely-so. I`m wearing French on this fullcap..non-exposed hairline but even if I style the hair a bit more `exposed`, it`s not really visible---- provided the density is around medium or higher, it`s nothing to be worried about as such....just my 2-cents worth...regards, Paul.
p.s. I have an old topper here [swiss lace] which I`ll happily post to you if you like....you can `experiment` with it by trimming it etc. and see what lace looks/feels like... might help you decide on what you want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know! - Paul In Ireland - 08-26-2011, 08:07 PM