Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
08-25-2011, 03:02 AM,
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know!
thanks peeps.

I have thought of cutting a partial but all the part9als I have seen have still loads of hair and lace. Not sure how easy it would be to cut it.

To give you an dea of what I'm after its only about 1.5cm in depth and would run about2 inches across. This is because I would have to place it along side my existing harline.

I still think the best route is shaving what hair I have at the front and that way I can get more of a part in my hair (down the middle) and I can then still use all my top and sides to make it a curtain style look. I rock that look but it doesnt look right, just a wall of hair in no particular style.

Shaving is a big step and I'm sure most on here have done it but at the mo I dont think I can do it, this is what I'm looking for such a small piece so at least I can part it a bit and maybe cut some of my long hair exposing a little hairline and forhead which I've pretty much covered for years.

Baby steps I guess....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slow response to email? And questions for those in the know! - standbyme - 08-25-2011, 03:02 AM