Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Small Template, Full price?
08-16-2011, 09:15 PM,
Very Small Template, Full price?
I want a hair piece that is very small only a couple of inches across for my hairline and very thin (only about 2 cm depth). Will I have to pay full price for it as it will require a lot less lace and hair than a partial or full cap.

thanks.
08-16-2011, 11:48 PM,
RE: Very Small Template, Full price?
If you`re only looking for a front-partial there`s not a lot of point in sending in a template of that and having a custom-made system, when you can most likely get away with just trimming a stock -- some wearers can get 2 or 3 partials from a stock.... the factory charges the same price for a partial as for a Topper....... partials are so `small`/ narrow that you really don`t have to worry too much about curvature,so a stock, cut to size will usually suffice..... the only issue you might have would be if you have `difficult` color to match or very `frizzy`type hair, in which case you might have to order a custom, and if it were me, I`d simply make a normal-sized template of the whole top of the head and when the topper arrives,I`d cut that into a few partials ! Just a thought.... Paul.
08-17-2011, 11:42 AM,
RE: Very Small Template, Full price?
We used to get special pricing on small hair units but the factory discontinued that over 4 years ago. But even at the normal price for a topper it's still very reasonable.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/