Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
oil resistant white glue
08-11-2011, 09:00 PM,
oil resistant white glue
I searched the forum but only 3 threads came up that mentioned it but nothing about people's opinions on it comparing it against something like ultra hold or the one in a stick, mite tight i think or ghost bond?
08-12-2011, 07:36 AM,
RE: oil resistant white glue
love it,orwg.
possibly along with other adhesives, some users may diss the product, when in fact they’ve got the preparation wrong.
a little tip, if you still feel oil on your scalp after cleaning and using alchol,do what i do
use a small blob of shampoo ,work into scalp with your finger, lather, rinseor wipe area dry with a towel.(specially the hairline where you want the strongest cleanest bond)
ensures a mega dry scalp,when alcohol aint quite cutting it.
following the golden rules both surfaces clean, and dry as hell,
orwg is superb., love the stuff,gives a great hold for up to 4-5 days before retouch on hairline
if youve got the prep right,orwg should should give one hell of a tight hard as hell bond.
anty,10 months into wearing,

and lerving the female attention.(the same attention pre loss its back whaooooooo!!!!!!!!!!)
testimony or what.
08-12-2011, 11:24 AM,
(08-12-2011, 07:36 AM)antywanty Wrote: love it,orwg.
possibly along with other adhesives, some users may diss the product, when in fact they’ve got the preparation wrong.
a little tip, if you still feel oil on your scalp after cleaning and using alchol,do what i do
use a small blob of shampoo ,work into scalp with your finger, lather, rinseor wipe area dry with a towel.(specially the hairline where you want the strongest cleanest bond)
ensures a mega dry scalp,when alcohol aint quite cutting it.
following the golden rules both surfaces clean, and dry as hell,
orwg is superb., love the stuff,gives a great hold for up to 4-5 days before retouch on hairline
if youve got the prep right,orwg should should give one hell of a tight hard as hell bond.
anty,10 months into wearing,

i dont really have a problem with oil. its more from a bit of sweat, not a lot, i gym 4 days a week, but also i like to rinse head under shower each morning and i find after a few days the glue starts to loose its awsomeness (ultra hold, super stick tite grip, ghost bond) and can look a bit funny. just wish i could get that awsome hold for 6 days...
08-13-2011, 02:34 PM,
I have had very good luck with it. The bond is excellent, and the consistency makes it very easy to apply.
08-19-2011, 09:28 PM,
(08-13-2011, 02:34 PM)JRob Wrote: I have had very good luck with it. The bond is excellent, and the consistency makes it very easy to apply.

Do you use it for your nape and around up over the ears aswell? Blueliner irritates my skin a lot...
08-19-2011, 09:49 PM,
I've been wearing now for 8 months or so.
I tried glues. They are great especially Ghost bond.
I wear now a semi-comb down style with a left part.
density light.
5 pct gray.
dark brown.

I use supertape or proflex even for the front. I also put a couple of tabs down the middle for stability.
It looks great.
In the morning, I lightly wet the piece and that's it.
I de/re every 10 days. Thats when i lightly shampoo/condition.

It's pretty care free now. Nobody looks at me funny or nothing.
when the hair turns redish, I hit it with some nice n easy and do my own hair too to minimize white hair and make it all match etc.

Every few months I order a new piece.

I don't post much any more. I've been busy with work.
It's worth taking the plunge. I got my routine down and don't even think about it. kinda like brushing your teeth in the morning. LOL

But tape is just easy for me. After you sleep in the unit, the tape/lace disappears.

If I plan to slick my hair back. It still looks good enough. For perfection use ghost bond. But F&**ck it. Nobody cares anyway LOL.
08-20-2011, 11:37 AM,
Where's the best place to buy the Oil Resistant White Glue?
08-20-2011, 07:46 PM,
search ebay for orwg,or the full name.
or try pricerunner to compare prices amongst suppliers.
regards anty Smile