Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Richard Farrell wear a full cap?
08-05-2011, 04:14 AM,
Does Richard Farrell wear a full cap?
Shoot me down about writing about a rival hair company. But if it's worth anything I think Farrell Hair sucks. Big Grin

Far too expensive for what you can basically get at Toplace for a lot less money.

Anyway, I was watching one of his vids, and he looks to me to be wearing either a full cap or a topper. Looks like he's applied a lot of grease so it looks more natural.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grqcXgT2H...ideo_title

I always did think he had weird hair. Smile
08-05-2011, 03:07 PM,
RE: Does Richard Farrell wear a full cap?
Farrell did shave his head and wear a wig at one point, but he has a full head of hair. The first few wigs I bought were from Farrell and I met him several times over the course of two or three years. He's always had that really wavy hair. If I remember correctly, trying to tame it is what led to him becoming a stylist and eventually a hair piece designer.

I couldn't even make it through that entire video. The sunglasses, the ridiculous tattoo on his hand, and his whole demeanor... the guy thinks he's a rock star.

Not sure if he's still wearing to help promote his product or if that's just the way his hair looks now. I remember his natural hair being a lot fuller.