Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im a bit on edge
09-05-2009, 04:41 AM,
im a bit on edge
im a bit on edge well a lot . im going to a wedding in northern ireland in oct . im going with 4 friends who have not even clicked thats i wear as i went from toppik to a piece we are going on sat 4th of oct and the wedding on the
10th oct so i be putting blue liner on on the saturday morning but im on edge it wont last till the wedding day. i be shearing a room so there be no privacy at all just now i changemy piece every 5 days .im trying to get out of it and fly over on the wednesday or thursday before the wedding but im getting moaned at from all sides ..
09-05-2009, 04:57 AM,
Re: im a bit on edge
jake1980 Wrote:im a bit on edge well a lot . im going to a wedding in northern ireland in oct . im going with 4 friends who have not even clicked thats i wear as i went from toppik to a piece we are going on sat 4th of oct and the wedding on the
10th oct so i be putting blue liner on on the saturday morning but im on edge it wont last till the wedding day. i be shearing a room so there be no privacy at all just now i changemy piece every 5 days .im trying to get out of it and fly over on the wednesday or thursday before the wedding but im getting moaned at from all sides ..

Aint you going to go and take a shower during that time mate ? If you are not dont worry about it nobody will want to stand close enough to you to notice anything, If you are, Ermmmm hows about doing something like a touch up, You know take some glue or tape or both out of bag and do what you got to do if it needs it, Whats the craic here ? Am I missing something mate ?
09-05-2009, 05:36 AM,
i went away early this year for a weekend . there was no peace lol you be in the shower and they burst in to use the loo. im hoping there be a lock on the door this time . guess im on edge over nothing really . hope the guinness is good
and when im on that ferry i better make sure its on strong dont want to see it fly in to the irish sea :lol:
09-09-2009, 02:25 AM,
hehe you are worrying way too much man!

At some stage the room will be free for a few hours and you can go back there. It will be fine! Just lock the bathroom door and you'll be fine.

Have fun on your trip, it's a lovely part of the country!
09-09-2009, 06:36 AM,
As a resident of Northern Ireland, allow me to apologise in advance for the horrible weather that you will no doubt have to endure during your visit here Wink
09-09-2009, 05:20 PM,
Try supertape, lasts much longer than blue.