Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
06-29-2011, 12:52 PM,
RE: Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
(06-25-2011, 05:55 PM)iamme Wrote: Thanks for the info. I cut the receding line, but now I am not sure how could I cut the piece with the shape of my template.
Did you hold ur template to the piece with some hairpins? it is very hard to keep the hairs seperated. did u wet the hairs too?

Sorry about the long reply Iamme,

As for your question on cutting around the template i started cutting just holding them together and after separating the hair as best as I could (wasn't perfect) I just cut away until i had a piece out which was as close to my template as possible.

I didn't put too much thought into it or as much effort as you would think its a lot easier when you just separate the hairs, match the template as best and then just bite the bullet and go for it.

I then when cut the piece out, straightened the hair on a very low setting after applying some heat protector I have on the partial. and attached.

I then waited 10 minutes until I was satisfied the system was strong enough to hold. I the cut the hair to the fringe look I wanted myself and It just blended so perfectly I was lucky.

I hope this helps its the best I can honestly say to help you. The rest is just common sense.

Good luck!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics - leondon90 - 06-29-2011, 12:52 PM