Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line)
06-13-2011, 07:30 AM,
Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line)
Here's a photo of Chad. He wears a shorter style and therefore need extra density for the look he wants. Specs are 60%-65% density, Super Fine Swiss lace, freestyle with spikey front, and body wave. The wave is body wave (one step up from straigth). He looks great and no one would suspect that he's wearing.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

06-15-2011, 10:55 AM,
RE: Short hair style-- (Extreme close-up Photo of Hair Line)
the lace cannot be seen at all..............was this bleached by the factory or self. I just wish i can get my hairline like that ........i just cant get to make this white line dissapear Sad(((
06-16-2011, 09:45 AM,
looks fantastic, enjoy.
wearings great its the clean up thats the pain, lol
but its a pain worth suffering.
because the results well, speak for themselves.
i remember comming to the end of my concealer days, when i'd spend 2-3 hours(styling) on a really bad wash day
which i put of for 3 weeks at a time.
because it was such a relief to actualy get the style i like and when i did i was extatic,than god i could forget my hair for 3 weeks.
until the next dreaded wash day, and i dreaded them.put them off
but it got to the stage when id do my hair and wasent happy even after tapping on concealer.
i'd look and think , aghhh bloody hell, iv gotta wash that out and start again, it would be a nice sunny day,and im struggling to style my hair and thinking im not going out
im as deppressed as hell, gutted.
well thats all in the past,and im sure you'll all share the joy,the contentness,the wave of contentment that flows over you when youve done youre bond after a full de bond and wash
and youve nailed the hairline,and youre done, its the best feeling.
one life one chance to be youre best and look youre best, hell who woundnt want that.
antySmile
10-27-2011, 08:53 AM,
I like this look!!!!

Good job.....

^____________^!
10-27-2011, 03:24 PM,
is this hairline graduated from 60% to 65% in the back? because it doesnt seem too dense
04-15-2012, 09:01 AM,
Hi dear,

What's color of hair in this photo?

Thank you!
04-15-2012, 02:46 PM,
What's the trick of obtaining this hairline? Ive been extensively reading this forum and I commonly hear people respond to good hairlines. Basically they state "I wish I could do a hairline like that!" What is the boundary from attaining such a result?
04-15-2012, 04:13 PM,
Looks Great Chad!
04-15-2012, 10:16 PM,
@mysterio

From the point of view of what the wearer has to do, I believe that to obtain a good hairline you have remove as much lace as possible,
but not cut it back so far that you lose the random scattered hairs along the front.
You also have to be accurate about matching up the line of adhesive with the front of the unit.
People have great success with tape, but I find a couple of layers of glue really helps lace sink into the glue & become invisible.

From the point of view of what the unit should be like, a graduated & well ventilated hairline really helps.
It has to have enough hairs to disguise the base material, but still have a lower density that shows some scalp.
The knotting has to be good and well bleached, especially for darker hair colours.

It should also be remembered that indoor pictures, taken with a flash, tend to blank-out a lot of what you could possibly detect under normal lighting or even daylight.
The over exposure can sometimes hide a multitude of sins and therefore not necessarily a true representation of what it actually looks like.
04-16-2012, 06:14 AM,
"It should also be remembered that indoor pictures, taken with a flash, tend to blank-out a lot of what you could possibly detect under normal lighting or even daylight.
The over exposure can sometimes hide a multitude of sins and therefore not necessarily a true representation of what it actually looks like. "

So is the reality of a hairline that looks like that unlikely with a hair piece?