Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xeon Re: hair texture
06-12-2011, 01:12 PM,
Xeon Re: hair texture
I have seen real European virgin hair from the guy that cuts my hair. He showed me all his European hair. Its definetly what you're looking for, I would also like to try it. The hair was never coloured, you can see how differently it shines from other hair, and it was finer. However, it costs considerably more. I think you would have to find that perfect combination of thin but durable lace, ventilation, etc. to want to spend the extra money on virgin european hair so that the piece would last awhile because it is expensive. I don't post on the other forum anymore.
06-13-2011, 05:54 AM,
RE: Xeon hair texture
Yeah, most likely I would really like real european hair cause it matches my own hair texture better.. Just the stuff I seen online a lot of them are fake, and when you find something real, it cost a ton. I have to say tho.. Out of some companies I have tried toplaces hair was easier to work with. Some places use very processed hair that is even thicker. The hair here was pretty decent. But its brand new so only time will tell. But i have had many that reminded me of chinese hair, so thick.