Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Xeon
06-11-2011, 10:45 PM,
To Xeon
I also have temple flaps. Can you let us know how you apply with glue when you have some free time. I currently use the thin supertape for the entire hairpiece. I use to use glue for the frontal hairline when I didn't use temple flaps but when I ordered temple flaps I thought it would be too difficult to apply the glue to get it precise. Thanks.
06-12-2011, 06:06 AM,
RE: To Xeon
Currently I use got2b glued to attach the temple flaps. I find it easier to deal with because i hated cleaning glue out of my temple hair etc. even if i use glue and tape to attach my unit, Ill still use got2b glued for the flaps.
06-13-2011, 05:56 AM,
RE: To Xeon
btw I have also used glue and tape in those areas as well. Tape is self explanatory, u tape it the same way ud tape anything else. just might be a little more tricky cause u gotta fit the shape .. glue.. Its like u know u draw in ur hairline the same way but include in the temple flaps with a make up pencil.. that would be for the front line.. and the back of the flaps.. u would put some glue right near/next to ur own temples where the flap should lay U can make lil marks with a make up pencil or something to help gauge it .