Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Bond newbie experience
06-12-2011, 09:20 PM,
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience
Hi again Xeon... I just did a bit of research this morning [ nerd that I am !! :-) ] and I was looking at Debbie`s glue range and their prices/bottle sizes/capacities. We`ll take `Ultrahold` as an example....... it`s quoted as 12$ for 5 fluid ozs....... according to the converter programme I used, that is approx. 150 mls....... which is the size of my bottle of `Tracksafe`.
The price of the bottle of `Tracksafe`on the UK site is 21£ [ approx 33$] for 50mls[one-third the size].......so would work out at 99$ for 150mls.......quite expensive really when compared to a large bottle of `Ultrahold`[ it`s only available in 50ml bottles apparently, so you`d have to order 3 bottles to get 150mls [ 5fluid ozs].
Obviously, depending on where in the world you live,and more to the point, whatever currency a person has to use, that could be considered either as `reasonable`or `expensive`..... I am in the Euro currency so the British sterling price is not greatly different when converted.
I don`t know why the glue makers can`t provide `sample-size` bottles , especially for `experimenting ` and trying to find a glue which you can `get on` with...... we all know that different folk differ in terms of which glue `agrees`with their body-chemistry and how long they want a bond to last for. As it is, you can invest in full-size bottles of various glues before finding the `right`one for you, and the rest go to waste/are left there....waste of money [ I hate waste of any type] .
If you`d like to try out ``Tracksafe ` I`d be happy to send you a sample ...you could then let the guys on here know your opinion of it..... I can put some in one of those little travel-size containers and pop it in the post to you..... I`d be interested to know/hear your verdict on it...... you can send me your postal address to [email protected] and I`ll happily pop it into a little padded envelope to you...... I don`t wear an exposed hairline, but I have often held the hair back and looked at the front there...can`t say I`ve ever seen any shine there from the glue, which many wearers complain of at times... cheers for now... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-11-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - AAA - 06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Paul In Ireland - 06-12-2011, 09:20 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-13-2011, 07:28 AM