Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Bond newbie experience
06-11-2011, 09:48 PM,
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience
Hi Xeon... yeah no bothers at all .. I just use Debbie`s ``Pure`` adhesive remover... admittedly I only use one light layer of glue as I do a nightly detachment at present, but I`m sure it would be no harder to remove it if I had applied 2 or 3 layers .. I just use `Lace-release` first as normal and it works just fine ...most of the residue is on the scalp....I have very little clean-up issues with the lace....it`s pretty residue-free.....the trick as you well-know with most of the glues is to allow time for the lace-release to penetrate properly before removing the system..... makes life easier all round....... that `Tracksafe` was widely-used by that Salon though and gave me really good full-perimeter bonds.....as I said, I hadn`t much of a clue about all the technical end of wearing at the time [as in DIY ] and couldn`t be travelling to Dublin weekly for de/re but I never really experienced anything [as in total break-down of my bond ]apart from having to do an occasional touch-up......actually it was around then that I began to realise like ..``Hey, I could do ALL of this on my own at home....why travel miles and pay big money too?`` so I began looking on-line and to my delight, found Toplace... I was VERY wary / apprehensive of what to expect, but like many, I thought well, it`s a reasonably small amount of money if the system turns out to be total rubbish...but I was delighted with my systems from John, so I`m still here !! Cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-09-2011, 02:02 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-11-2011, 06:56 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Paul In Ireland - 06-11-2011, 09:48 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - AAA - 06-11-2011, 10:42 PM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - Xeon005 - 06-12-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Ghost Bond newbie experience - hairy - 06-13-2011, 07:28 AM