Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All SFS System Photos.
06-10-2011, 04:59 PM,
RE: All SFS System Photos.
how do you do your hairline. everything looks nice but im wondering. like cant people see the lining on the hairline ..the part where the lace ends. im having a difficult time making it not noticible

any advice?
06-11-2011, 05:44 AM,
Tim, I know I have been on here for a long time, but I never put pleats in myself, I don't even know how to lol. Guess I still need to learn things.

The front hairline is not a problem for me, the lace disappears on my skin.. Sometimes it really depends on ur complexion. The only advice i can give is depending on how visible the lace is for you, u can trim the lace off right to the hairline, t han it really shouldnt be noticeable. I leave a good amount of lace passed the front hairline cause i find it easier to work with, but u have to make sure the lace is invisible on your skin to do this,, And u have to check at different lighting and different angles with a mirror to make sure. Sometimes the lace looks totally invisible in a mirror than u go outside in certain light or look at it at certain angles and u can see the grid pattern.

U could try using got2b glued to smudge into the lace holes.. sometimes that has helped me blend in lace that didn't want to disappear on my skin. Others said they used make up, but i am not familiar with this method. u can do a search on it.
06-12-2011, 05:52 AM,
is there anything else you can do to other thanbleach to you complexion or are there different types of bleach ..i have olive skin color..also how is got2b glue better or different from other glues
06-25-2011, 09:00 AM,
The fade is the icing on the cake. When someone thinks "hairpiece", a fade type cut is the last thing on their mind. Same with highlights, styling products, etc.

Good job.
06-25-2011, 10:55 AM,
(06-12-2011, 05:52 AM)sparda15 Wrote: is there anything else you can do to other thanbleach to you complexion or are there different types of bleach ..i have olive skin color..also how is got2b glue better or different from other glues
Just to clarify [ in case of confusion ] `Got2b`is actually a hair gel sold/used widely ,especially in USA..... some wearers discovered that it works great as a product for holding systems in place instead of chemical/acrylic glues......it washes out easily in the shower too, so no `messy`clean-ups is another advantage. One disadvantage or `weakness` is that it tends to not hold the perimeter so good..... lace can tend to lift, especially if you are sweating / humid conditions, so a layer or two of normal glue/tape is required....in fairness though it`s quick to apply and really gives a great hold over the majority of the head. I used it a few days ago to hold this new fullcap on for the stylist to cut in...... she just coated the scalp with `Got2b` and waited a few mins. for it to go tacky, popped on the system and it held just fine.... yes the perimeter was loose but not enough to cause any issues with the cut-in......saved me `messing` around with tape and trying to peel off the backing-strips etc....a few minutes in the shower once the water penetrates through, you system will simply lift off and you can rinse the residue off your head and base.... Paul.
06-25-2011, 08:50 PM,
(06-11-2011, 05:44 AM)Xeon005 Wrote: Tim, I know I have been on here for a long time, but I never put pleats in myself, I don't even know how to lol. Guess I still need to learn things.

The front hairline is not a problem for me, the lace disappears on my skin.. Sometimes it really depends on ur complexion. The only advice i can give is depending on how visible the lace is for you, u can trim the lace off right to the hairline, t han it really shouldnt be noticeable. I leave a good amount of lace passed the front hairline cause i find it easier to work with, but u have to make sure the lace is invisible on your skin to do this,, And u have to check at different lighting and different angles with a mirror to make sure. Sometimes the lace looks totally invisible in a mirror than u go outside in certain light or look at it at certain angles and u can see the grid pattern.

U could try using got2b glued to smudge into the lace holes.. sometimes that has helped me blend in lace that didn't want to disappear on my skin. Others said they used make up, but i am not familiar with this method. u can do a search on it.

i look @ my hairline in two diff mirrors.(turning my head)
youre bang on about lighting.
i rekon thats why i prefer lace to my skin system, youve got what i like to call,saftey buffer before the hairline, the lace,
with skin if the hairline lifted,you'd see it,(maybee"?) with lace its normally so subtle,@its worst, it just looks like, skin shedding, or fine hair.
i suppose sometimes we get far to into being the perfectionist.
kepp yahh fake claim tablets, medications,
wearing suits me just fine and dandy.
i served my concealing appretanship for 7+ years using nano fibres,
concealer, was the next step i spose.
anty Smile
06-26-2011, 10:05 AM,
THanks jrob.. Yeah with the flash the fade looks more sharp so maybe that might turn some off, but thats my own hair, has nothing to do with the hair system for those who prefer longer sides.. my sides are starting to grown in.. I will probably take more photos now to show everyone what it looks like when the sides are not cut short.
11-14-2011, 12:22 PM,
Hi dear,

A perfect result..... What's glue do you use for "SFS"?

^___________^
11-15-2011, 06:20 AM,
Looks Awesome, I would have never guessed you had temple flaps before you pointed that out!
11-15-2011, 08:10 AM,
Ok, I can see this is an old post so things may have changed? But to me the sides/temples don't look right - it's very clear in the 5th photo (small one) from the top. And with a wet look it seems these pieces look patchy and sparse with too much scalp showing? I'd like to see more clear photos in 'outside situations' with sunlight. Regards