Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All SFS System Photos.
11-15-2011, 06:53 PM,
RE: All SFS System Photos.
I disagree totally it looks very natural, the more scalp you can see the better. I think you must be reffering more to the cut which again i think is pretty good, a slight step in blending but no one would ever know that was a piece.
Looks great to me..
01-14-2012, 06:29 PM,
Hi xeon I know it's been a while, but can you give us some details of the specs? I'm in the process of gathering info right now before I order, but thanks to a lot of people here especially Paul, Matt, Eric, Anty, Hersute and obviously John I'm much closer to become a wearer, having that said, I'm very interested to know the density, straight- bodywave-curl? freestyle? I'm aiming at that style and would be of great help!!!
thnx
01-15-2012, 09:59 AM,
hey man.. I really don't remember the density of it.. Hopefully john has it on file and can say.. I would order the same exact density again..

I think its slight curl.. I know it was freestyle and spikey front, super fine swiss lace..

John u think u could post the specs of this system.. is it on file? I had all the info down on my old computer but it fried..