Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story with toplace
05-20-2011, 04:04 AM,
My story with toplace
Hey,
i just open this topic to put online my story in going to the wearers world and with toplace...
we are still at the really beginning of the story
I ordered a korean piece to BA a few month ago ( a stock piece) but it tooks like 2 months to come to me whereas he was suppose to have it in stock...
i thought the piece was actually very good, the hair were looks very good and the lace almost just disappear by placing the piece on my head... the only thing.. the density was too thin... i'm in my early twenties... i didn't want to sent it back because i don't know how many more weeks it would at taken.. so i just sent it back to toplace to have the exchange offer.
so this is where i am right now
i sent the piece, my template (for a custum order) my own hair for the color and pictures of the style i would like toplace on saturday 14th may ( i don't know if john got it yet because i don't have any answer to my emails..) if you read this john let me know please...

so i will keep you update everything new until i receive/try/live (i hope) with the toplace piece.
05-20-2011, 11:13 AM,
RE: My story with toplace
Hi Paris,
I haven't received them yet. Please write to [email protected] so we can coordinate on this--everyone would love to see them.
Regards,
John
05-20-2011, 07:17 PM,
I find it generally takes about 4 or 5 working-days between here and USA, so, as you posted it on a Saturday [weekend] I would estimate Toplace will / should have it around today [Friday20th] Hope it all goes well for you..cheers, Paul.
05-22-2011, 06:19 AM,
hey john, i just sent you a new email.. hope you get this one...
my tracking number just tell me that the letter left france on the 16th.. i don't know where it is yet i will just know when it arrives i think..

i will keep update as soon as i have some news.
Hope everything will go right
05-25-2011, 04:47 AM,
still nothing ?
you didn't get a paper asking you to pick it up at your post office ?
05-25-2011, 06:06 AM,
Paris,
I have not received your mailing yet. I'll email you as soon as I receive it. If your tracking number just gives the mailing date and no delivered time then it's still in transit. Usually tracking shows that it arrived in American Customs and then on to its destination. French mail is usually pretty decent but sometimes can be slow. You'll hear from me when it's received.
Regards,
John
05-27-2011, 08:22 AM,
i'm starting to worried... i'm going to my post office tomorrow try to know if i can get more infos
05-27-2011, 09:16 AM,
I`m wondering why you sent it by this `registered` post ? It`s only a template after all...has no commercial value to anyone.... I just put mine into a padded envelope and post it to Toplace by normal mail... it`s not even worth paying extra money just to have a tracking number ... I`m sure your template will reach John/Toplace .. relax, he`ll let you know when he gets it..
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM,
i sent it with this "registered" post because i sent the korean piece with it.. and it cost more than 130dollars... and i wanted to know when it arrived and where it was.. but with the method i choose ( i didn't know) i am only able to see when it left france ( was suppose on the 16th..) and when it will arrive ( didn't arrive yet..)
05-28-2011, 01:58 AM,
Yeah ..that`s the usual way...you can often only ``see`` when it`s actually arrived and not where it actually `` is```during transit..... you should be able to enquire from your postal service though... I must say , it`s 10 days now so yeah, it really should have been delivered by now.... I`d take it up with your postal service people...hope it works out anyway...Paul.