Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which pureology product?
09-08-2009, 04:42 AM,
which pureology product?
hi, i'm trying to buy some pureology products on ebay and they have quite a few different ones. Which line/type do hairwearers use to keep their pieces soft and from fading too fast?
09-08-2009, 01:02 PM,
Re: which pureology product?
NotGuilty Wrote:hi, i'm trying to buy some pureology products on ebay and they have quite a few different ones. Which line/type do hairwearers use to keep their pieces soft and from fading too fast?

Its called Nanoworks Pureology.
09-10-2009, 12:54 AM,
This is the exact product you'll need:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Pureology-Hydrate-Shampoo-Conditioner-Full-Size-Set_W0QQitemZ300344185038QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45ede890ce&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14">http://cgi.ebay.com/Pureology-Hydrate-S ... 286.c0.m14</a><!-- m -->

It's the ultimate combination and so far, it's the best product for keeping the hair looking amazing - just like it was out of the factory. Keeps it soft, locks in colour and the hair behaves very naturally.

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo - 10.1 oz
There's not a single drop of nasty carcinogenic colour stripping sulfates in this shampoo. Quick rinse formula moisturizes, nourishes and locks in colour. Use it every day. All Pureology products offer a longer lasting colour guarantee. Pureology products use100% pure Vegan ingredients and are never tested on animals.

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner - 8.5 oz
Multi-weight proteins add vital moisture an healthy brilliance to parched, thirsty hair. Provides exceptional combability and amazing body. A peppermint infusion cools and refreshes. Pureology products use100% pure Vegan ingredients and are never tested on animals.
09-10-2009, 10:35 AM,
Hey fellas, loreal bought the rights to Pureology and has the exact same stuff for a fraction of the cost and you can get it just about anywhere.

It's called ever pure, in the pink tube, about 6 bucks for the shampoo or conditioner.

It's the exact same stuff, I would know I used Pureology for years.

Got mine at Target.
09-10-2009, 12:37 PM,
Nice...thanks Snipe. I am just about out of the conditioner. btw, how ofter do you use the conditioner?
09-10-2009, 01:12 PM,
Hey Rod, how's it goin' my man?

I condition every time I wash the wig which averages about a few times a week depending on how much I sweat and need to clean the melon.

Like A G says 'if water erodes mountains...' I wash only when necessary.