Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
04-26-2011, 01:44 PM,
A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
Here are two pictures of the 'lady killer' himself Enrique Iglesias.

Both pics are genuine, they are both 100% him. Even in older pictures
of him dating back to 2001 you can see his thinning top and longer fringe covering his hairline.

Now looking at him, is incredible how much that hair system he is wearing has transformed his career and life. Never mind his growing popularity with the ladies!

My point is.... no hair transplant can produce these thick results. Just look how good he looks with it. This is what I aspire to....

Attached Files Image(s)

04-26-2011, 03:32 PM,
RE: A reason why Hair Systems are the best choice
You are correct Leondon, a hairpiece is the best choice, all this celebrities have all the money in the world and they still wear a hairpiece.... a good hair system with the right density, color, attachment is just much better than a translant and you dont have to wait for the hair to grow.
04-26-2011, 04:38 PM,
Do you think its a normal topper, 3/4 or fullcap?
04-26-2011, 05:43 PM,
Wow, is that 1996 picture really Enrique? I haven't seen that before. I'm guessing he would really like that one suppressed now he wears. It rather gives the game away.

It looks like he must be wearing at least a three-quarters unit. His sideburns have almost gone in that early picture. I wonder if he has has a transplant to reinstate them?
04-27-2011, 03:45 AM,
Yeah it's definitely him and I've read in various articles that some people who are aware of his past receding hairline believe that he has 'hair plugs'!

Quite incredible how they are clueless to him wearing both the general public are even the media! If you wear your system right like he does then no-one will ever know. Just don't do a John Travolta and get busted by showing too much lace....

It has to be a 3/4 unit due to the density I think. Looks great!
04-27-2011, 05:42 AM,
I was thinking its a 3/4 too. Because his temples are very thin, I don't think he would take a chance wearing toppik and performing, due to the risk of it running.

Also he wears alot of caps and hats. So I think thats why he has gone for this style. With my current style (spikey) I can't wear a hat, because it messes up the style. But I am considering something like this for a 3/4 size and keeping some of my own hair at the nape.
04-27-2011, 06:53 PM,
Yeah, it's amazing the level of ignorance there is in the public and even the Press about hair replacement techniques. Several people I have spoken to, for example, think that Hair Club's process is something akin to a hair transplant, or that a "weave" is different from a hairpiece. This ignorance suits us well, because people are far less likely to cotton on to what we are doing.

When I recently broke the news about wearing a hairpiece to my girlfriend of 3 months, I told her I had an "implant" to thicken up my locks. I got the idea from looking at an Italian hairpiece site, where the standard name for a guy's hairpiece seems to be "impianto". She just kinda shrugged and looked blank when I told her, and i see no reason to go into any more detail about my implant for the time being.
04-28-2011, 01:00 PM,
Yeah the media's ignorance is such a bonus! It's as if they're so behind the times that they would never a believe a hairpiece could truly be undetectable.

Baldrich - Glad to hear that your girlfriend doesn't seem to make a fuss or bother about your ''implant'' lol. Just goes to show that not everyone really cares if people do wear hair! There's so much more to a person than whether if they're hair is actually theirs or not. Keep on rocking man!

Girls get to wear fake nails, tan, eyelashes, extensions, etc. So wheres the problem in a man improving his appearance with some hair to replace what nature cruelly took away from him.

Answer = No problem! Smile
04-28-2011, 05:11 PM,
Thanks Leondon. I always dread those chats, but this time it went really well. She didn't have a clue that my hair is not all my own, and there was no reason to think she would have twigged anytime soon. But when I really like someone I don't feel I want to totally keep the secret. I am always worried that something will happen and it will get exposed suddenly by accident, and then the girl will feel I have been lying to her, and that may spoil something good. So I always want to find a way to broach the subject in a way which keeps it honest but doesn't embroil her in all the Hollywood cliches about toupees blowing off etc.
04-29-2011, 01:56 AM,
(04-28-2011, 05:11 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Thanks Leondon. I always dread those chats, but this time it went really well. She didn't have a clue that my hair is not all my own, and there was no reason to think she would have twigged anytime soon. But when I really like someone I don't feel I want to totally keep the secret. I am always worried that something will happen and it will get exposed suddenly by accident, and then the girl will feel I have been lying to her, and that may spoil something good. So I always want to find a way to broach the subject in a way which keeps it honest but doesn't embroil her in all the Hollywood cliches about toupees blowing off etc.

You made the right decision as it really paid off! You've nothing to hide and the girlfriend has taken it really well. Couldn't ask for much better than that really.

I've got a girlfriend of 2 years I'm covering my recession at the front with a style that hides it also a little nanogen works a treat. Now I'm going to a new level where I'm going to wear a partial to fill the balding area. I'm however not going to tell her just to see until when she spots it or clicks on..... if she ever does!

I'll keep everyone updated on how it goes.

As for the Hollywood cliches..... well I very much doubt your girlfriend or anyone would think those kind of things if they've already been fooled by how natutal your hairpiece must look!