Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
--- Got2BeGlued vs. Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue
04-05-2011, 10:48 AM,
--- Got2BeGlued vs. Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue
A kid in the neighborhood told me Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue held his hair a lot stronger than Got2BeGlued Spiking cream.

So I order some and it just came in. I just washed my hair and usedd it now. It is real strong and a very nice hairline. I will report again on the clean up.

I got it at Salon Savings web site. 5.1 oz for $9.59

Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue 5.1 FL OZ
Description
Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue has unparalled performance and the ability to create any shape, including straight out spikes. Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue protects and maintains style with vitamins catalysts and sea kelp.

Jim
04-05-2011, 04:10 PM,
RE: --- Got2BeGlued vs. Joico Ice Spiker Water-Resistant Styling Glue
Awesome! Wonder if we could buy this in a bricks and mortar store.

Leamon
04-05-2011, 09:54 PM,
(04-05-2011, 04:10 PM)leamon Wrote: Awesome! Wonder if we could buy this in a bricks and mortar store.

Leamon

I checked Wal Mart and they didnt have it. Sally's Beauity Supply had advertised it.

I remove my hair daily and when I took it off last night it was stuck like a brick on the tape tab just behind my lace. But on the lace it self...*not do much*.

I better not "recommend" Ice Spiker until I try a few more times and see!

Regards,

Jim
04-06-2011, 02:19 PM,
I checked at Target and they didn't have it. Looking forward to hearing the review of it after you've attached and removed a few more times.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
04-08-2011, 12:03 PM,
(04-06-2011, 02:19 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I checked at Target and they didn't have it. Looking forward to hearing the review of it after you've attached and removed a few more times.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Hi John,

OK, I am through testing Spiker. In my experence it did not hold the front edge down as good as Got2bGlued. Behind the front "edge" it held just as well. The clean up on the lace was just a little bit more diffacult but not too much more than Got2bGlued.

This unit I am now wearing is synthetic fiber hair so I can not run it under hot water or it will straighten the fiber. I run hot water on a wash cloth and wrap it arond my index finger and scrub the residue off. I use some Dawn liquid on the cloth too. Not hard to clean but a tad bit more than Got2bGlued.

Sorry I could not give a better report on Spiker.

Jim
04-08-2011, 01:27 PM,
ahh too bad, I was hoping this would be better. We need to find one thats even better than got2b.. thanks for trying this and letting us know.!