Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2BeGlued Hairline (photos)
03-25-2011, 10:05 AM,
Got2BeGlued Hairline (photos)
Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've discussed Got2BeGlued Spiking Gel

For some of you whose read things before, please bare with me, as I have new info. For those of you who wished wearing would require less time (clean up, attachment, etc.) then this might be a viable option for you.

I've included 3 pictures of my hairline using G2BG as the medium of attachment. Here is the time spent:

Clean up (getting the hair off and 100% residue-free): 10 seconds
(note: clean up happens during a shower. Just shampoo hair as if it's your own real hair).
Application of G2BG on entire bald area: 1 minute.
Attachment of hair: 20 seconds.
Drying hair using blow dryer: 3 mins.

The total time I spend is: 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

For those of you who hate spending so much time cleaning sticky messes, try G2BG!

A few more things to note:
-My system is over 6 months old.
-I shower, shampoo, and BLOW DRY (yes blow dry) daily.
-My attachment lasts only one day because I shower daily. But I've gotten 3 days of attachment.
-I had to rush this morning, otherwise I would've ensured all stray hairs would've been slicked back (as easy as using your fingers and pulling the strands up).
-I exercise daily at the gym (sweat head and all) and although G2BG is loosened (I sweat a LOT) it will not fall off.

Good luck!

Leamon

Attached Files Image(s)

03-25-2011, 10:36 AM,
RE: Got2BeGlued Hairline
That looks really good. Whats the specs on your peice?
03-25-2011, 10:48 AM,
(03-25-2011, 10:36 AM)Rafs Wrote: That looks really good. Whats the specs on your peice?

Thanks!

The front is brush back ventilation at 55%.
Everywhere else is freestyle at 65%.
No wave, SFS.

Leamon
03-25-2011, 11:35 AM,
leamon you've done a great job...could you hit me with an e-mail at [email protected] ...I want to ask you something! thanks
03-25-2011, 12:30 PM,
Hi Leamon; really great look man. The first inch of so of your piece looks really thin - almost, dare I say it, as if you are losing your hair! That is a great trick to put people off the scent that you're wearing a hairpiece, provided you can conceal the lace at such a low density. Was that a deliberate choice by you, or has the piece lost some density over time? Do you have any difficulty concealing the lace at that density?

On the GTBG topic, what would happen if you got caught in a heavy downpour of rain - would that compromise your bond?
03-25-2011, 02:54 PM,
(03-25-2011, 12:30 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Hi Leamon; really great look man. The first inch of so of your piece looks really thin - almost, dare I say it, as if you are losing your hair! That is a great trick to put people off the scent that you're wearing a hairpiece, provided you can conceal the lace at such a low density. Was that a deliberate choice by you, or has the piece lost some density over time? Do you have any difficulty concealing the lace at that density?

On the GTBG topic, what would happen if you got caught in a heavy downpour of rain - would that compromise your bond?

Hi Baldrich,

The front being thinner was done on purpose. Although, it's true that the front has lost some density from 6 months of wear, the way it looks now doesn't deviate too much from how it originally looked. I don't think I have trouble concealing the lace, even at such a low density. However, the ONLY time I do notice something "out of the ordinary" is when I'm sitting in my car and looking at the rear view mirror. The way the lighting is, I can see some lace if I focus on it.

Regarding G2BG in heavy rain. Yes the bond might be compromised a bit, but depending on how you style it, it shouldn't be too bad. If you comb it down, then once the bond dries again, it will hold enough for you to carry on until you get home. As long as you're not just completely drenched or submerged in water (like standing under a shower for a couple of minutes) then you will be okay. If you are concerned, always have an umbrella in your car. Cover your head with newspaper as you run to your car.

There is no harm in trying G2BG, but I think the benefits will outweigh certain setbacks.

Good luck!

Leamon
(03-25-2011, 11:35 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: leamon you've done a great job...could you hit me with an e-mail at [email protected] ...I want to ask you something! thanks

Andrei, an email has been sent. Let me know if you received it.
03-25-2011, 08:17 PM,
If I recall correctly you (like me) started out as a Hair Club wearer. Isn't it just amazing to think how far things have come in terms of undetectability since those days?

As a matter of interest, how old are you Leamon?

Ted
03-25-2011, 08:27 PM,
Hi Leamon ..looking great....I`d like to try that product but haven`t seen it so far in Ireland...but, I was channel-hopping last night and just caught the end part of an advert on a British channel, and I think it was for a range of `got2bglued` products.... hopefully it will soon be available freely in Ireland..... I suppose I could order on-line at the moment though....many wearers find it very handy to work with. Paul.
03-26-2011, 12:29 AM,
no leamon ...I didn't get any mail ...maybe you would like to try once again at [email protected] maybe you can have an e-mail to share...I will pm you but I don't see that option...
03-26-2011, 03:39 AM,
Good memory Ted,

Yes, I was a Hair Club wearer (and hated everything about it). Back then I always had questions such as, "if only...", "why couldn't they...", etc. I'm very glad I found Toplace. I got all my questions answered and found many things I needed, here in their systems.

I'm still trying to push the envelop (comfort, convenience, realism, and style). So many of you guys here are really creative, it's fabulous.

And I'm 31.

Leamon

(03-25-2011, 08:17 PM)Baldrich Wrote: If I recall correctly you (like me) started out as a Hair Club wearer. Isn't it just amazing to think how far things have come in terms of undetectability since those days?

As a matter of interest, how old are you Leamon?

Ted

Thanks Paul,

Yes I recommend you try it. It might bring hair wearing to a new level of comfort for you. Here is a link to a picture of the product I use:

http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_ima..._A_400.jpg

If you get it, rememember to apply a thin layer to your entire scalp. Experiment with the thickness of how much you want to put on, but keep in mind, the thicker it is, the more time it takes to dry.

Good luck!

Leamon

(03-25-2011, 08:27 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi Leamon ..looking great....I`d like to try that product but haven`t seen it so far in Ireland...but, I was channel-hopping last night and just caught the end part of an advert on a British channel, and I think it was for a range of `got2bglued` products.... hopefully it will soon be available freely in Ireland..... I suppose I could order on-line at the moment though....many wearers find it very handy to work with. Paul.