Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sly's lace is showing? (photo)
09-14-2009, 06:54 AM,
Re: Sly's lace is showing? (photo)
i think his hair looks good
09-14-2009, 07:01 AM,
Alot of movie stars use a spray tan or a tanning make up for personal appearances to have a more rich color to their skin tones.

It might not even be a piece, just the line between the bronzer and his hairline.

I get a line by my hairline from tanning. Its quite common actually. Lots of movie stars have that "line".
09-14-2009, 09:14 AM,
From the same online newspaper....

Elton John looking pretty damn good methinx.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1213126/Elton-John-planning-adopt-toddler-Ukraine-falling-love-trip-orphanage.html">http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/tvshowbiz ... anage.html</a><!-- m -->
09-14-2009, 11:12 AM,
I actually don't know if Sly is wearing. I don't think he is, it's just a tan line. He's just a lucky guy who didn't go grey or lose hair - they do exist!!

But more interesting... I can't WAIR to see this new movie "The Expendables"!! I've been waiting for a while to see a classic action movie like the old ones, and the last Rambo did the job nicely, but they don't make 'em like that so much anymore... so great job stallone, you rock!!
09-14-2009, 11:16 AM,
Elton John has never looked better. A thinner, more age appropriate density and exposing some hairline give him a much more realistic look.
09-14-2009, 12:08 PM,
I think that's his real hair. Some of you have been sniffing a bit too much of that ultrahold. Wink
09-14-2009, 12:54 PM,
question about Elton's Do..

How is that texture in his hiar achieved?
09-14-2009, 04:11 PM,
ToplaceUSA Wrote:Elton John has never looked better. A thinner, more age appropriate density and exposing some hairline give him a much more realistic look.

To be honest John he couldnt look any worse, He used to look a absolute clown with some of the syrups he used to wear, The bloke was one of the most clueless hairwearers out there for years, The way he used to look was absolute cringeworthy to any half clued up wearer, Even Stevie Wonder would have clocked he was wearing.
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM,
lmao
09-16-2009, 01:20 PM,
Sly doesnt wear, how do I know?
Because when he come down to promote his products ...and got caught with growth hormones... he stayed in the hotel I was staying at and he attended a kids charity event.

during the event a 4 year old girl grabbed firmly the front of slys hair and swung herslef from it...it was hilarious...Sly didnt seeme to mind but I doubt the front of any hairpiece can support 15-20kgs of weight without lifting or moving at at....

Everyone was close enough to see...including myself that his hair was for real.
Unless he had super glue on...lol.