Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sly's lace is showing? (photo)
09-16-2009, 04:30 PM,
Re: Sly's lace is showing?
thatkid Wrote:
ahmed_hussain Wrote:becuase you know he wears ,you kept staring at his hairline but for non-wearers people TRUST ME NO ONE WILL NOTICE THIS

Yeah I agree.

YEah me too.....Only OCD hair wearers would even LOOK for lace on a hairline...I don;t understand this obesssion with which celebrity wears.. Does that legitimize wearing for some people?
09-19-2009, 12:55 AM,
Re: Sly's lace is showing? (photo)
Forget the hair, he looks like he just popped upright out of a satin lined wood box! That his makeup person's last gig was at a mortuary should have been a clue for him NOT to hire!!
09-20-2009, 09:08 AM,
Don't know if it's a hair system or not, but his hairline is WAAAAAY different in the first pic than it is in the pic of him shirtless.
09-20-2009, 11:37 PM,
Re: Sly's lace is showing?
timguyperson Wrote:http://www.cgtantra.com/forums/picture.p...ureid=1178

I think he is doing a good job of distracting people from his hair though.

60 years old and a ripped body.

Lots of hard work, and of course the growth hormones he takes. But still a hell of a lot of hard work to get that ripped at 60 yrs old.

I had no idea about his hair being a piece. I still can't see it in that pic either? But maybe I'm not pro enough to notice these things yet.

hes now 63 . and still looks dam good ...im not sure if its a system or not
09-21-2009, 06:45 AM,
sly has had hair loss problems in the past as l worked on a consultancy basis for a hair extension company about 10 years ago and they supplied him with small extensions to give him more fullness to his own hair ..so lwould say its possibly a sysem as it looks like a perfect head of hair