Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-24-2011, 02:05 PM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Again, to set the record straight-- I won an Temporary Injunction at a hearing before Judge Burke that stopped Gary Cross (BA) from selling hair replacement units in the USA. Gary Cross (BA) settled out of court and agreed to make monthly payments to Toplace for the next 6 years in order to settle the case out of court. 'Haven't got the bottle to go through with?' That's why I make the legal documents available to customers. I have no idea what Gary Cross means by:

Who else would pay 3/4 of the asking price then offer it back to the seller as a out of court settlement at a fraction of what they paid for it ? You couldnt make it up. Should have made the agreed payments every month but not ONCE did I recieve the agreed monthly payment.

'Offer it back at a fraction of what they paid for it?' That's baloney! Gary Cross please produce court documents that prove any of your claims. Did you file a lawsuit to substantiate your claims? No. BA did your attorney withdraw from representing you? Yes. Gary Cross has made 4 payments to Toplace--2 were made after he was placed in default but within the cure period. Instead of idle talk, BA, provide your legal documents to prove your statments to the public. Again, I will send copies of the Temporary Injunction and Settlement Agreement to anyone that asks for them. These are a matter of public record in Hennepin County, Minneapolis MN.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Messages In This Thread
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA) - ToplaceUSA - 02-24-2011, 02:05 PM