Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-13-2011, 03:51 AM,
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Hi Everybody,
I've been getting inquires from customers that have been given
misleading information about a competitor, Gary Cross ( BA) and Hairr Apparrent.com. It's time to set the record straight and put the
truth on the table. Here are the facts:

-Toplace initiated a lawsuit against Gary Cross (BA) in the Spring
of 2010 in Hennepin County, Minneapolis MN to recover damages for breach of contract by Gary Cross (BA) among other claims.

-Gary Cross (BA) filed a counter lawsuit for breach of contract and defamation in Hennepin County Court. The attorney representing Gary Cross (BA) withdrew from the case.

-Gary Cross (BA) appeared pro se (without an attorney) at a hearing before Judge Burke on September 15, 2010 in Hennepin
County District Court in Minneapolis MN.

-Judge Burke issued an Order in favor of Toplace on 9/29/10
granting a Temporary Injunction that required Gary Cross (BA) to cease and desist all business operations in competition with Toplace USA in the USA.

-Gary Cross (BA) entered into a Settlement Agreement with Toplace several weeks later that required him to make monthly
payments to Toplace through Oct. 1, 2016 in exchange for Toplace
allowing him to conduct business in the USA. The lawsuit was then Dismissed with Prejudice.

Toplace will not hesitate to take additional legal action against Gary Cross (BA) if he fails to meets the terms of the Settlement Agreement.

These are the facts. People that have been told a different story
should consider the honesty and integrity of the source they heard it
from. That source should 'give his head a shake.' Please be aware
that an order placed with Gary Cross (BA) is not a Toplace order.
Obviously we have no association with him. If anyone doubts these are the facts please contact me at:

[email protected]

and I will provide copies of the legal documents that are on file at
Hennepin County. There is no confidentiality agreement. This notice was necessary to put the truth on the table and correct any
misleading information on the internet.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-13-2011, 06:25 AM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Guys... please don`t think I`m `giving out` or telling you what to do......but when you want to leave a reply to a thread...rather than click on the `` Reply`` button, just type what you`d like to say in the ``Quick reply`` box just underneath the post ..that saves the whole thing being repeated again as like in the long post above ....it`s just a lot easier than having to scroll down as in this long post..... as you can see, ibetalot left a two-word post there, yet the whole thread has been replicated....... it would have just appeared as a 2 -word reply under the original without the whole original post appearing as well ... sorry if I sound `off`..I`m not being, but it`s simpler on everyone just to use the ``Quick Reply`` box...... cheers all ..Paul.
p.s. [up-date] ``ibetalot` has since removed his post there,so the thread has shortened to it`s original length ..there was no need to remove it mate...... your reply [ like anyone`s is welcome and of interest] I was just pointing out that for practical reasons, it`s better to use the `` quick reply`` box otherwise the whole thing will become very long with several pages to it.... if anyone wants to do a reply to a thread/post and want`s to include/attach pics, just hit the ``New Reply`` button. Cheers guys.... I`m sorry if I sounded like a school-teacher !! lol. Paul. [I`ve probably upset every school-teacher on here now --sorry lads !! lol !!!! ]
02-15-2011, 02:38 AM,
a little comment by bobby here. as many know me from other forum many years, and i am a stand up guy. if he was a nice gent i would be happy to post on both sites. but this is is not so i choose to leave that dark side H APP . WHY morals. as he has so many wearers scared i think as many are new and need him...but as mother used to say long time ago ..if u got cash u need no one..the guys a bully and wants to fight customers etc. who needs that . he needs to grow up. in all my business dealing i never had a company say i will fight you haha...john thanks for clearing this up as mike-mc man is a great fiend of mine who started me out many years ago. and one thing i have is morals and loyality.the other guy want to hold hairwearers hostage like a hcm company ..this is 2011 it dont work anymore...john is straight foward business man...its thats simple..may the newyear be the bestone for toplace
bobby/philly
02-16-2011, 10:10 AM,
wow 408 views and only 2 comments....?? this i will never understand that...the other guy seems to have people scared like a street thug..wake up this is real life...business world...yes john you have great honestiy and integerity and that is why i post here and am a customer.
bobby/philly
These are the facts. People that have been told a different story
should consider the honesty and integrity of the source they heard it
from. That source should 'give his head a shake.' Please be aware
that an order placed with Gary Cross (BA) is not a Toplace order.john had to take this nutjob to court..he is what he is... my 2 cents as john and mike mc are my friends...friends dont breach of contract on you .THATS THE ENEMY...bobby this is my 2 cents. this is johns site and what the other guy did and is doing is really bad and no morrals.
bobby
02-16-2011, 10:34 AM,
Hey Paul, I didn't delete it, someone else must have.
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM,
(02-16-2011, 03:00 PM)Xeon005 Wrote: I guess people do not want to get involved. I think that is the smart thing since this is a business dispute between John and BA. I rather let it be a private matter between them.

Out of this information what makes me the most curious, is what exactly was the breach of contract. what was the grounds for the lawsuit against BA. That part made me curious, i wont lie.

I'm sorry, I can't sit still anymore with this and Zeon...let me tell you, I have been following the Toplace site since 2003 and YOU NEED TO GET LOST AND GO BACK TO GARY. You play the fence, you never want to break ties... (with free samples)...by the way have you EVER bought a piece from BA or Toplace because for the longest time you wrote comments and never even bought a piece...you kept saying you would when your partial wore out... well go away unless you have any reason to comment unless just to express yourself...I Have purchased over 30 pieces from Gary and I feel I can speak my piece. nothing personal...just business,,,right...the guy is too big for his britches as we say up north and you need to set me straight if I am wrong but stop jumping into our forum and playing both sides.he is an over egotistical born again christian that thinks he needs to offer religious views to save the world..thru making money selling wigs...We don't care that he is a BA "Born Again" Christian...I could give a rats ass but we do care as customers that he turns our faith or lack of faith against us and sends flames of bullshit when we just want to know why our hair hasn't arrived in months and months...business, yes?,..ENOUGH you need to take a good look at what you have ordered and decide if it is what you expected and were told you wouold recieve...get specific and stop this wishee washee..."well..i think we should respect all sides bullshit"...'shit or get off the pot' I say you coward...if BA was giving you what you wanted and expected you WOULD'nt be on here pandering for an audience...so got ahead Paladin or who ever you are today...tell us all the big secret of GEL that we all have forgotten and need to know...I will NEVER lie to you or anyone about anything...no reason to...go on now boy...
02-16-2011, 04:59 PM,
Xeon,
Since this is a matter of public record I can say that BA violated a 10 year non-compete agreement with Toplace among other infractions. If you'd like a copy of Judge Burke's Order for Temporary Injunction that cites the infractions please write to me at: [email protected] and I'll email you a copy. Anyone can write to me for a copy and I'll email it to them.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
02-17-2011, 02:47 AM,
Paladin AKA keyboard warrior ..am i correct... come to the table with a stronger stance..gel and i have purchased over 60 units from this ba guy. if is is so kind and consistent why would we post bad on him here..why would john sue him. REASON THE GUY IS A PIECE OF SHIT. i had a choice play both sides or chose one. i chose to stay far away from that ba guy. i was not banned from him or even argued. i found out about his horible morrals and said how the hell can i post on his forum or buy anymore of his hair. THIS WAS BASED ON FACTS. i been to his house. to 2 conventions. the guy is 100% wrong with what he has dont to john and mike and toplace.and about gel he is a really nice guy who just wants 1 thing hair he ordered correct. not 1 yr wait and a fight over it..
bob/philly
how can i post on his formn CORRECTION not coffee yet not hell
02-17-2011, 06:45 AM,
keyboard warrior u really dont know the score and i will not explain it all now. john gave u some accurate info. enought said. i will not argue will you daily. i said what i had to say.as you have read all my posts in the past i speack my mind...have a nice day
bobby/[philly
02-24-2011, 12:58 PM,
**wow ba theres no competition anymore this is the best**

*Yes and they know it and why I have 95% of my orginal customers back
and thats why they are claiming victory in a court case that they hadnt got the bottle to go through with. Who else would pay 3/4 of the asking price then offer it back to the seller as a out of court settlement at a fraction of what they paid for it ? You couldnt make it up. Should have made the agreed payments every month but not ONCE did I recieve the agreed monthly payment, So im back Regards*

John, maybe good to know for you... looks like the other guy sees things different... but no surprise, right? ;)