Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-15-2011, 02:38 AM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
a little comment by bobby here. as many know me from other forum many years, and i am a stand up guy. if he was a nice gent i would be happy to post on both sites. but this is is not so i choose to leave that dark side H APP . WHY morals. as he has so many wearers scared i think as many are new and need him...but as mother used to say long time ago ..if u got cash u need no one..the guys a bully and wants to fight customers etc. who needs that . he needs to grow up. in all my business dealing i never had a company say i will fight you haha...john thanks for clearing this up as mike-mc man is a great fiend of mine who started me out many years ago. and one thing i have is morals and loyality.the other guy want to hold hairwearers hostage like a hcm company ..this is 2011 it dont work anymore...john is straight foward business man...its thats simple..may the newyear be the bestone for toplace
bobby/philly

Messages In This Thread
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA) - bobbyphilly - 02-15-2011, 02:38 AM