Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
02-13-2011, 06:25 AM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
Guys... please don`t think I`m `giving out` or telling you what to do......but when you want to leave a reply to a thread...rather than click on the `` Reply`` button, just type what you`d like to say in the ``Quick reply`` box just underneath the post ..that saves the whole thing being repeated again as like in the long post above ....it`s just a lot easier than having to scroll down as in this long post..... as you can see, ibetalot left a two-word post there, yet the whole thread has been replicated....... it would have just appeared as a 2 -word reply under the original without the whole original post appearing as well ... sorry if I sound `off`..I`m not being, but it`s simpler on everyone just to use the ``Quick Reply`` box...... cheers all ..Paul.
p.s. [up-date] ``ibetalot` has since removed his post there,so the thread has shortened to it`s original length ..there was no need to remove it mate...... your reply [ like anyone`s is welcome and of interest] I was just pointing out that for practical reasons, it`s better to use the `` quick reply`` box otherwise the whole thing will become very long with several pages to it.... if anyone wants to do a reply to a thread/post and want`s to include/attach pics, just hit the ``New Reply`` button. Cheers guys.... I`m sorry if I sounded like a school-teacher !! lol. Paul. [I`ve probably upset every school-teacher on here now --sorry lads !! lol !!!! ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA) - Paul In Ireland - 02-13-2011, 06:25 AM