Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
10-01-2011, 06:55 PM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
(10-01-2011, 02:25 AM)Seven Wrote: .
What do you mean you called your bank? What does your bank have to do with Paypal? I paid with Paypal so I don't know who to call. The order was placed on 2/25 believe it or not.

jaycee...

Most people use a bank credit card on file at Pay Pal to be used if they do not have the cash funds in Pay Pal account. If you order something like a hair piece and no money in Pay Pal they will charge it to your credit card. So in this case you can go direct to your credit card issuer and secure a refund.

NOTE: If you used cash in your Pay Pal account, I would NOT mention to Pay Pal it was a "custom" hairpiece. I would just say it was a "toupee" and leave off the word "custom." That way they "may" refund from BAs account to you. It is not like stealing because he owes you the money!!!

JR

Thanks JR. I used cash in my Paypal account so I guess I have to contact Paypal. My guess is BA closed his account to avoid paying refunds.
10-01-2011, 07:41 PM,
BA had his account frozen due to refund demands and payments pending.
Its PayPal that are covering you, so it makes no difference whether his account still exists or not.
As I said before, they will only cover non custom made purchases and only up to 30 days after the transaction.
I would recommend you read BA's old forum, because he has updated it re refunds & deliveries.
Don't give up yet.
Also, this new 'management company' seems to be handling some of the outstanding issues people have, so you should contact them as well.
10-01-2011, 08:03 PM,
(10-01-2011, 07:41 PM)Hersute Wrote: BA had his account frozen due to refund demands and payments pending.
Its PayPal that are covering you, so it makes no difference whether his account still exists or not.
As I said before, they will only cover non custom made purchases and only up to 30 days after the transaction.
I would recommend you read BA's old forum, because he has updated it re refunds & deliveries.
Don't give up yet.
Also, this new 'management company' seems to be handling some of the outstanding issues people have, so you should contact them as well.

Thanks. I checked out BA's old forum and he had a new post saying that he will respond to everyone's email by midnight Friday. I didn't get a response so it seems to be another broken promise.
10-02-2011, 01:39 AM,
(10-01-2011, 08:03 PM)jaycee Wrote: I checked out BA's old forum and he had a new post saying that he will respond to everyone's email by midnight Friday. I didn't get a response so it seems to be another broken promise.

Exactly...The dude still cant get it right.
10-02-2011, 07:44 AM,
Thanks JR. I used cash in my Paypal account so I guess I have to contact Paypal. My guess is BA closed his account to avoid paying refunds.
[/quote]

I believe Pay Pal "froze" his account before he could close it to prevent him from removing the funds when the dozens of claims and disputes started rolling in. I got my money back.

10-04-2011, 01:28 AM,
I too am another victim of BA, he owes me more than $900. Not sure when i will get it. Lost so much time and 'hair' Wink dealing with BA. All I can say BA go SC*** yourself. I wish i had a gun and BA was in front of me....Wink

I too used cash from paypal to pay BA and paypal didnt allow me to dispute this transaction.

I will be trying a toplace unit now. As toplace is giving a free exchange of BA's korean system for toplace system.
10-04-2011, 07:38 PM,
I still don't understand that deal. How does toplace benefit in giving out a brand new custom unit in exchange for an already cut in and worn BA system?
10-04-2011, 07:38 PM,
I still don't understand that deal. How does toplace benefit in giving out a brand new custom unit in exchange for an already cut in and worn BA system?
10-04-2011, 09:32 PM,
(10-04-2011, 07:38 PM)Hairenough Wrote: I still don't understand that deal. How does toplace benefit in giving out a brand new custom unit in exchange for an already cut in and worn BA system?

Simple...they get new customers like me. If I like the free toplace system then i will be buying many more toplace systems for years to come. And this also shows how confident toplace is about their system being better than BA.
Had toplace not given this offer then I would have never known how good toplace system is and might just have continued buing from C***P*** from where I use to buy before getting ripped-off from BA. I think its a very smart move from toplace as most of BA's customers are looking for new supplier.
10-04-2011, 11:52 PM,
I understand attracting new customers but the offer is also for current customers who happen to also have a BA piece lying around. Toplace is the best service I've found so far in this business, I must say.