Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
09-30-2011, 08:52 AM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
(09-30-2011, 07:45 AM)Hersute Wrote: You can file a refund from PayPal up to 30 days after purchase, but not for custom made items.
You may be covered if you used a credit card at the time of payment, for stock and custom systems.
Some credit cards cover you for up to a year after payment.

That said, I suggest you have a look at the old BA forum regarding outstanding orders & refunds.
Also, you can approach the 'new' management (Fortooh) of BA website.
They claim they will investigate all issues if you supply them with your details.

What I don't recommend is for anyone to just sit around and wait for something to turn up of its own accord.
I doubt very much that will happen!

I called my bank and disputed the Paypal charge of $195 and it was back in my account the next day. I had ordered a custom piece from BA several months ago and its obvious we wont be getting these. So I didnt even waste my time going through him, the new company or paypal - just call your bank and dispute it.
09-30-2011, 09:29 AM,
I'm a newbie but i'm really glad i never ordered anything with BA. I'm still in my research phase and unsure what to order or how to wear, but really glad i never went with BA, i don't have money like that to waste being a student.
09-30-2011, 11:50 AM,
I took John up on his generous offer, and traded in BA's piece of shit korean piece for a nice custom hp from toplace.

I always found it funny that whenever someone had an issue on ba's forum, they would get shouted down by all the ba ass kissers. I wonder where all those ass kissers are now?

(Insert crickets here).
09-30-2011, 11:57 AM,
(09-30-2011, 08:52 AM)mcat45 Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 07:45 AM)Hersute Wrote: You can file a refund from PayPal up to 30 days after purchase, but not for custom made items.
You may be covered if you used a credit card at the time of payment, for stock and custom systems.
Some credit cards cover you for up to a year after payment.

That said, I suggest you have a look at the old BA forum regarding outstanding orders & refunds.
Also, you can approach the 'new' management (Fortooh) of BA website.
They claim they will investigate all issues if you supply them with your details.

What I don't recommend is for anyone to just sit around and wait for something to turn up of its own accord.
I doubt very much that will happen!

I called my bank and disputed the Paypal charge of $195 and it was back in my account the next day. I had ordered a custom piece from BA several months ago and its obvious we wont be getting these. So I didnt even waste my time going through him, the new company or paypal - just call your bank and dispute it.

*** I did the same thing a few weeks ago. Money in my account within 24 hours, no problem!

09-30-2011, 12:05 PM,
(09-30-2011, 11:50 AM)ibetalot Wrote: I took John up on his generous offer, and traded in BA's piece of shit korean piece for a nice custom hp from toplace.

I always found it funny that whenever someone had an issue on ba's forum, they would get shouted down by all the ba ass kissers. I wonder where all those ass kissers are now?

(Insert crickets here).

Yeah, i think what put me off BA the most was when a long time customer had a problem with his piece, i think it was jeffsxyz and everyone turned on him in the forum and BA made ridiculous comments about him crying like a little girl. It just came across as being very unprofessional to treat customers like that just because they have a problem with their order.
09-30-2011, 04:51 PM,
Most of the guys that chimed in were BA under fake names.
09-30-2011, 06:20 PM,
(09-30-2011, 08:52 AM)mcat45 Wrote:
(09-30-2011, 07:45 AM)Hersute Wrote:

What do you mean you called your bank? What does your bank have to do with Paypal? I paid with Paypal so I don't know who to call. The order was placed on 2/25 believe it or not.
09-30-2011, 06:43 PM,
(09-30-2011, 04:51 PM)JamesKennedy Wrote: Most of the guys that chimed in were BA under fake names.
You are not joking! LOL!!
He slipped up a few times posting as different people and got himself in a right mess as he didn't know himself what he had said under different names and then to cap it all he posted as one individual while logged in as himself and when it was pointed out to him he claimed there was a glitch with the system??? lol!!
You couldn't make it up,you really couldn't!!
LOL!!!
10-01-2011, 02:25 AM,
What do you mean you called your bank? What does your bank have to do with Paypal? I paid with Paypal so I don't know who to call. The order was placed on 2/25 believe it or not.

jaycee...

Most people use a bank credit card on file at Pay Pal to be used if they do not have the cash funds in Pay Pal account. If you order something like a hair piece and no money in Pay Pal they will charge it to your credit card. So in this case you can go direct to your credit card issuer and secure a refund.

NOTE: If you used cash in your Pay Pal account, I would NOT mention to Pay Pal it was a "custom" hairpiece. I would just say it was a "toupee" and leave off the word "custom." That way they "may" refund from BAs account to you. It is not like stealing because he owes you the money!!!

JR
10-01-2011, 06:29 AM,
I had been a customer of BA's company for a long time and recently took John
up on his free replacement of the screen door Korean lace piece I got 6 months ago.
I am like some of you who never received their orders.

I ordered the free one from John using the Korean piece as a template and I received it in 6 weeks..maybe less. I want you to know I am very pleased and impressed with what I received. Soft hair, great ventilation, invisible lace. I almost forgot what quality service was..but I received it from Toplace. Thanks John!!!
Now I can order some backups with confidence and have no worries.