Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
09-27-2011, 11:58 PM,
RE: ...time to set the record straight about Gary Cross (BA)
crazy the new company deleated every complain on their new forum...
09-28-2011, 01:16 AM,
They deleted plus banned members for asking the simple question, where are pieces or do we get a refund?The new company does not appear on any search engine and according to them they are a established business , its a joke and they are taking the p**s..
09-28-2011, 01:25 AM,
They claim to be an award winning company. Let's see these awards then. Actually, I'm not interested. The whole thing is tainted now.

Out of interest does anyone know what on Earth BA even stands for? BA ***** always seemed a weird name to me.
09-28-2011, 01:31 AM,
Born again..He is a religious man. Yea right..
09-28-2011, 01:50 AM,
He reminds me of a religious man I know who always likes to tell people how much of a Christian he is and yet he goes around spreading rumours, talking bad of people and being aggressive. Then there is another Christian I know who is the nicest person I've ever met and yet they never mention their religious views. They keep it to themselves unless asked. Funny that.
09-28-2011, 01:50 AM,
He reminds me of a religious man I know who always likes to tell people how much of a Christian he is and yet he goes around spreading rumours, talking bad of people and being aggressive. Then there is another Christian I know who is the nicest person I've ever met and yet they never mention their religious views. They keep it to themselves unless asked. Funny that.
There were a few nice chaps on the BA forum, like Steven for example. I wonder if he is around on toplace these days. He was a good egg.
There were a few nice chaps on the BA forum, like Steven for example. I wonder if he is around on toplace these days. He was a good egg.
09-28-2011, 02:11 AM,
Looks like Steven was one of the banned members on the new forum over there, for just asking simple questions which needed to be answered, the new company do not seem to give a rats arse for those who have been ripped off..
09-28-2011, 02:23 AM,
Steven is me, or rather I am Steven.
Thank you for the nice words! Not everyone would agree!

Yes I was banned from the 'new' forum.
It seems a 'management solutions' company can't fend off a few probing questions, despite all their awards!!!!
Its outrageous really and no one should be fooled in to believing that anything has changed.
Its an insult to anyone's intelligence if they think old customers won't recognise the obvious hand behind the supposed 'take-over'.
All we can do is spread the word and hope unknowing newcomers won't be stung.

I've said it on another forum and I really feel that I should say it here, that James Kennedy was right all along.
09-28-2011, 04:14 AM,
What he (Gary Cross) has done is very foolish and totally unprofessional by trying to create a new company under another name hoping to avoid from paying out or supplying systems to guys who have waited months for them.
Shame on him!
All we can do is point out to anyone hoping to order from this 'New' company that they are dealing with a very dodgy guy and business,to be honest i can't see this new venture taking off because i doubt very much whether the dust will ever settle as there are far,far too many guys unfortuanatly affected by the strange and fraudulous activity of the man and his business dealings!!

I can but hope that everyone who was conned do get their money or a decent system from him!
09-28-2011, 06:50 AM,
(09-28-2011, 04:14 AM)LTB Wrote: What he (Gary Cross) has done is very foolish and totally unprofessional by trying to create a new company under another name hoping to avoid from paying out or supplying systems to guys who have waited months for them.
Shame on him!
All we can do is point out to anyone hoping to order from this 'New' company that they are dealing with a very dodgy guy and business,to be honest i can't see this new venture taking off because i doubt very much whether the dust will ever settle as there are far,far too many guys unfortuanatly affected by the strange and fraudulous activity of the man and his business dealings!!

I can but hope that everyone who was conned do get their money or a decent system from him!

Hersute, you are Steven? How about that. No wonder I enjoy your posts on the forums! You do seem like a really nice guy. I just don't get the subterfuge of BA. Why start a new forum only to delete posts about inquiries and lock people out. I'm surprised he didn't rename the company with no forum, and try and book as many orders as he could from unsuspecting victims who wouldn't know any better. BA still owes me a piece, but I know I will never see it. I feel sorry for people who got screwed out of multiple pieces. Business should pick up for John and the other repudable suppliers.