Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different 'types' of hair?
10-24-2011, 03:58 AM,
Different 'types' of hair?
My hair is quite straw like and coarse and as I want to intergrate my own hair with the system I'm worried they'll be too much of a contrast so I was wondering what type of hair would be best.

Is synthetic hair more coarse?
Remy, japanese, indian, european...what are the differences?
Are their more types available?

thanks.
10-24-2011, 05:29 AM,
RE: Different 'types' of hair?
Hi Standbyme,
We don't recommend synthetic. It looks great in your hand but it has different characteristics than real human hair. When you're standing in the sunlight synthetic hair reflects the light differently than real human hair. Also, when the wind blows your hair the two react differently and it's noticeable. We occasionally get requests for European hair. The difference between Indian Remi (which we use) and European is virtually indistinguishable on a normal guy's hair piece. For women ordering 18" or longer hair they may notice a slight difference for 2-3 times the price. It's really not worth it. I really can't speak to the merits of the Japanese hair caused I've never used it. One last note--there some companies that claim that they supply European hair. It's not. They do anything to justify a higher price.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-24-2011, 05:50 AM,
RE: Different 'types' of hair?
Thanks John.