Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-28-2011, 01:44 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
as the britt would say you are smack on or dead on james. i just dont understand how one can sleep at night doing this to people. taking their cash and no paying the factorys. i get confused about a few thinks he sold toplace to john. and then competes with john. BUT DONT PAY THE factorys..what a dumb ---. their are enough bald guys in the usa to have many more companys and toplace to still be busy. this guy is on life support . its hard to bash someone as i been to canada and vegas convention also. but in this case it is for the sake of helping new guys get a fresh start with real products in a timly matter. as for us vets we can order from anywhere as we all have experence. new guys need support. good attitude . to help them. how can they if they get thick ugly lace that loses hair and is like straw, if i did i be back at hcm and would not believe these online companys. when mike mc told me years ago . bob these units are great if you dont like them i will refund your cash. hcm is trash . i was leary. when i first got my new peice ,.. IT LOOKED SCARY TO ME . foreign..haha . but the spec were good. that was hard enough getting a cutin etc . as i was a hcm wearer and they kept you in the dark...took me awhile to get going. many of my cutin's were very bad and sucked.NOW BACK TO THE NEW GUYS . HOW THEY GOING TO DO IT..john here gives you a great value and members give u some support. THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS FORUM THAT I LIKED ABOUT THE OLD HAIR APP. IS IT SEEMED EASIER TO POST AND WAS SIMPLIER. BUT after posting here now i am getting used to this forum but i think the forum if like the old one would make people more prone to type fast answers and questions . and john would make more business imo...
bobby/philly alot of snow 12" or so

'
also when i got my first units from mike i was like no way it that cheap. cannot be anygood..that was a long time ago.they were great . sure needed some fine turning but very workable. i went from $300+ tips per month to ordering 6 units for like i forget like $700 with a special. today they are only what 195.00 each a great deal.
bobby/p

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - bobbyphilly - 01-28-2011, 01:44 AM