Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-26-2011, 02:28 PM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
Trust me, I got along with Gary Cross aka BA.

I went to his conventions, helped him mail out orders, etc.

If I got a Korean piece and it was AMAZING, I would be the first one to preach the good news of the Korean genius!

But when I got the piece, and contacted him about the poor product, he found every way possible to blame me!

I gave him three chances.

First piece: base was resized wrong, hair was so fragile, I combed it a few times and it shed easily 25% or more of the hair out of it.

I traded it in for Chinese piece.

Second piece: base was orange and thick and the complete back half of the piece was so thinned out, it looked bald! The side ventilation was like "flatback" so it wouldn't lay down no matter if I used the strongest gel I have! So I had this huge gap between my own hair and the piece because the hair wouldn't lay down!

I traded it in for a Chinese piece.

Third piece: I always order a #1 or #1B, and this one was easily a 4 with red tones!

After those three strikes, I said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'm not going to mail back the piece again and wait months, yes, months, to receive a Chinese replacement piece!

So no, this is not some type of jealousy campaign because I'm upset that Gary has Korean pieces. I helped the guy out and considered him a business associate and friend. But after getting complete garbage from him on many occasions from the almighty Korean, I decided enough is enough.

So that is my side of the story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - JamesKennedy - 01-26-2011, 02:28 PM