Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-26-2011, 01:36 PM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
You know what? Enough. Enough of all these "other guy" apologists who seem to have a problem with the fact that not everyone is drinking the kool-aid.

There are always two sides to a story and thank God someone, somewhere is detailing the other side of the yarn he's spinning over there. If these threads had existed before I placed my order I'd have saved a lot of time and money.

We're being described as jealous bullies who are taking cheap shots at him? Please. This isn't a smear campaign. These are real customers with a shared experience: a bad product, terrible service, and a forum with its collective head so far up its you-know-what that it has to be seen to be believed.

90% of the pictures he posts over there that people "ooh" and "aah" would actually convince me NOT to wear hair if I were new to this game. But I'm not. I've been wearing for ten years and the Korean piece I ordered from that site wasn't just nine months late... it was hands down the worst piece I've ever owned. You should see the pictures I took of it. I'd post them over there if the ridiculous mob mentality didn't have such a knee-jerk, "chase the detractors out of town with torches and pitchforks" attitude.

So bring it up with him, don't post about it on another forum. That's what you guys always say, right? Well what if we did? Repeatedly. What if his idea of service is so mind-bendingly awful that I don't want to bother communicating with him EVER again? Both orders I placed with him were extremely late and of terrible quality. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... well, you get the idea. Enough is enough. If his Korean pieces were so revolutionary there wouldn't be so many posts like this one popping up.

Maybe someone else had an amazing experience with that company. But not all of us did. Perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle and I think any potential customer has the right to see both sides before they make a decision.

Personally, I think he's unbelievably transparent. Not everyone buys into his image or schtick, so maybe you should explain to me why those who have repeatedly been burned by him can't communicate their frustration on another site?

WE'RE being petty? Look at the way he speaks to his own customers over there. He can fill that forum with as much hot air as he wants. As far as I'm concerned, if he was consistently putting out a quality product this thread wouldn't even exist.

I've never been busted wearing a TL system. Can't say the same about that other guy's.

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - Gern Blanston - 01-26-2011, 01:36 PM