Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-26-2011, 06:25 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
(01-26-2011, 04:15 AM)Vee Wrote: lol... way cool... the other guy seems to get a lecture about unprocessed hair in his own forum after some guys questioned their received hair type...

The bashing and cattiness i've seen about and toward the supplier of the "Korean" pieces seems really juvenile. If you don't like him or his product, just be a MAN about it and leave him alone and buy elsewhere, don't keep picking and pecking at someone who's trying to make a living like everyone else. It's not necessary. Just seems really bitchy especially coming from men. Come on, thats how girls treat each other, not grown men.

It shocked me to come over here and see references to our discussion about unprocessed hair this morning...how immature.....and before the claws come out girls (LOL), NO, i'm not his boyfriend and no, i'm not kissing his ass either, just hate bitchy catty men.
01-26-2011, 07:36 AM,
Hey likemhairy23,

Try getting sold a garbage piece after seeing all these "amazing" pics on the other forum. Or, try not getting sent a piece for months and months after you've paid for it, or not receiving one at all! And I don't care if the Korean is trying to make a living. Gary Cross trying to sell these pieces as amazing pieces when they are not even a 3 or 4 out of 10 is NOT how you make a living! Its a blatant bate and switch tactic that needs to be recognized so that buyers can beware!

That is why people are upset. If you don't like the comments made, then don't read them. Simple as that.

And with all the "bashing" we have been supposedly doing, you have called us "juvenile" and "girls" and "bitchy catty men". So who is really doing the bashing?
01-26-2011, 12:16 PM,
Likemhairy23, please don't jump down my throat, but what if he is partially misinforming you guys over there in order to make an easy living...?
01-26-2011, 01:36 PM,
You know what? Enough. Enough of all these "other guy" apologists who seem to have a problem with the fact that not everyone is drinking the kool-aid.

There are always two sides to a story and thank God someone, somewhere is detailing the other side of the yarn he's spinning over there. If these threads had existed before I placed my order I'd have saved a lot of time and money.

We're being described as jealous bullies who are taking cheap shots at him? Please. This isn't a smear campaign. These are real customers with a shared experience: a bad product, terrible service, and a forum with its collective head so far up its you-know-what that it has to be seen to be believed.

90% of the pictures he posts over there that people "ooh" and "aah" would actually convince me NOT to wear hair if I were new to this game. But I'm not. I've been wearing for ten years and the Korean piece I ordered from that site wasn't just nine months late... it was hands down the worst piece I've ever owned. You should see the pictures I took of it. I'd post them over there if the ridiculous mob mentality didn't have such a knee-jerk, "chase the detractors out of town with torches and pitchforks" attitude.

So bring it up with him, don't post about it on another forum. That's what you guys always say, right? Well what if we did? Repeatedly. What if his idea of service is so mind-bendingly awful that I don't want to bother communicating with him EVER again? Both orders I placed with him were extremely late and of terrible quality. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... well, you get the idea. Enough is enough. If his Korean pieces were so revolutionary there wouldn't be so many posts like this one popping up.

Maybe someone else had an amazing experience with that company. But not all of us did. Perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle and I think any potential customer has the right to see both sides before they make a decision.

Personally, I think he's unbelievably transparent. Not everyone buys into his image or schtick, so maybe you should explain to me why those who have repeatedly been burned by him can't communicate their frustration on another site?

WE'RE being petty? Look at the way he speaks to his own customers over there. He can fill that forum with as much hot air as he wants. As far as I'm concerned, if he was consistently putting out a quality product this thread wouldn't even exist.

I've never been busted wearing a TL system. Can't say the same about that other guy's.
01-26-2011, 02:28 PM,
Trust me, I got along with Gary Cross aka BA.

I went to his conventions, helped him mail out orders, etc.

If I got a Korean piece and it was AMAZING, I would be the first one to preach the good news of the Korean genius!

But when I got the piece, and contacted him about the poor product, he found every way possible to blame me!

I gave him three chances.

First piece: base was resized wrong, hair was so fragile, I combed it a few times and it shed easily 25% or more of the hair out of it.

I traded it in for Chinese piece.

Second piece: base was orange and thick and the complete back half of the piece was so thinned out, it looked bald! The side ventilation was like "flatback" so it wouldn't lay down no matter if I used the strongest gel I have! So I had this huge gap between my own hair and the piece because the hair wouldn't lay down!

I traded it in for a Chinese piece.

Third piece: I always order a #1 or #1B, and this one was easily a 4 with red tones!

After those three strikes, I said, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I'm not going to mail back the piece again and wait months, yes, months, to receive a Chinese replacement piece!

So no, this is not some type of jealousy campaign because I'm upset that Gary has Korean pieces. I helped the guy out and considered him a business associate and friend. But after getting complete garbage from him on many occasions from the almighty Korean, I decided enough is enough.

So that is my side of the story.
01-26-2011, 03:08 PM,
i bob /philly started this post so i will take the heat. this is for all to know how this guy really is. not to give toplace business. but to get people who have been long customers a very long time a chance to get out while they can. thgis guy lied to many people and if you have a problem he will insult you or want to fight you haha...i would post on his site about him but you all know it will be removed. jell /james and many others were great customers..why they leave??? 9 months wait . straw for hair. I REPEAT . ASK YOURSELF WHY DID they go to korea for hair..must be a reason. i have many idea's why. maybe the factorys are business people and they are just sick or his attitude...if your pizza is good for many years . why change it fellows, got to be a reason.
bobby/p
01-26-2011, 03:24 PM,
Gary owes the factories money that he was doing business with. So they refuse to do business with him anymore until he pays up his debts with them. He's done quite a bit of "factory jumping". The word is spreading in China. However, there are so many factories, you can keep doing the factory jumping for quite a few years before the word spreads about your unpaid debts to factories!

The Korean is new to hair piece manufacturing and needs business, so he will accept Gary's business, even if he screws him over eventually.
01-26-2011, 03:36 PM,
james you said what i knew , i just held back on it. just get tired of bashing him.thats why alot of people never got their hair because the balance he owed more then likely was not paid and your and my hair got the 9 months wait...got good pizza stick with it..cannot pay supply for the flour you are in big trouble..john is a stand up guy confirmed ny me and my good buddy mike m
bob/philly
01-26-2011, 06:29 PM,
James and Bobbyphilly what you guys said makes sense and sheds important light on BA that people thinking of trying his service out should know.
01-26-2011, 10:54 PM,
I have held back in replying to this thread as i don't like to get involved in attacking another individual or company unless i have been wronged myself, which i have in recieving a dodgy Korean which i am exchanging for a Toplace piece, but i just wanted to ask/say really is that to make claims about another company owing money,not paying debts etc is pretty serious stuff and unless you had solid proof of that then i would advise you refrain from making these claims as they could come back to bite you.
The rest of it is pretty fair game if you have recieved shoddy goods then call it the way it is ,but be careful about what you say as if they aren't 100% true then John here might have a problem on his hands also if the other side gets lawyers involved.
Interesting reading mind you!