Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-27-2011, 03:53 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
yep just trying to help bald guys like mike m helped me when i first started. what if i started new with bad orders and a 9 month wait. ?? maybe i would have given up . see i think the balding guy needs alot of support from the start. how can you get it with the other guy call names and not caring for his contacts in china $$$. i would rather be with hcm then him if their were not toplace-coolpiece etc..he's hurting the hair busness imo. ya alot of forum support. who needs that if hair is bad. or u must wait 9 months to get wrong unit. this is why i started to to help the newbee's out bigtime. not john owner here. but i know john is a quality man. and he is a nice guy and i am not sucking up . its fact. mike m told me of johns qualitys and that should say enough. mike broght me into this gettting away from the hcm's of the world not gary c .
at least if you order from john u will get your peice .wig unit etc. all who know me . know i am not shy about speacking my mine. its easy to hide and say nothing. but i posted many years on other site...forum gets locked called a plum etc. told this was what i ordered etc.one time i ordered 6 units while in fla ..6 months later gary never put the order in .lucky i had xtra
bobby
bobby
01-27-2011, 10:01 AM,
they are now claiming that all of "us" are jelous, that's why we say anything about BA. Um no, actually, most of us are here because we got fed up with repeat problems with orders. BA is now saying on one thread that my (Gels) issue was a 100% mistake of the Chinese factory and that they disregarded two templates that were sent. Actually that is partly correct...The Chinese order was sent in December of 2009 and in June or July he said he also sent a copy he made of my template to this Korean factory so there was "good news"...well two times orders arrived wrong from the Korean and BA sent them back to the Korean factory before even sending them to me...told me the first were all totally vented pompador (not my order) and the next ones I waited and waited for a "10 day rush remake" in October 2010 he tells me he sent them right back to the factory because "I know you won't like the lace..".you'll think it's too thick...sort of thing and so I'm waiting and waiting and finally (out of now 6 pieces on order) 2 come in Dec 2010 and are from like a horses mane with a sheet of flat lace as the front (flat lace without pleats or tucks won't sit on a curved head without ripples)...that was it. I could not deal with this any longer even though he kindly offered to have things done again right. Those pieces that were being remade for a second time in China never came and were never spoke of again...disappeared.... BA was kind enough to refund all my money and that is it. You can't expect if you put up a forum to talk about hairpieces...or should I now clarify- to talk about BAs pieces and bash people that post negative experiences with the product...people can read and purchase and decide for themselves. and I agree, the religion Bible stuff was a little too much, especially when it was used to settle arguments. "I got all the proof I need has I seen it with my own eyes more times than I can count. FACT!" is not going to win any argument with me or anyone who studies science and uses logic.
01-27-2011, 03:55 PM,
The reason why he said the factory lost the template with a lot of customers is because the factory he was dealing with refused to do business with him until he paid up his bill.

So, obviously, he just moved on to a new factory, and then used the "factory lost your template" line so you could send in a new one so he could send it to the new factory. This also is a reason why many orders took so long when they were suppose to arrive within a few weeks.

Its easy to blame the factory because we have no clue what really goes on over in China when it comes to templates, production, etc. Its a nice excuse to blame the manufacturers, rather than the middle man who is scamming them!

When Gary and John were working together as Toplace, I never heard any excuses of "the factory lost your template" or major mess ups. Never were pieces not delivered for 9 months! Never was the hair awful quality. Never was the lace orange and thick! The only issues back then were some color matching issues, which were quickly remedied.

All of this information is factual and true. I've heard it from numerous sources in the hair replacement industry who have nothing to do with each other and all had the EXACT same reports and information about BA aka Gary Cross.
01-28-2011, 01:44 AM,
as the britt would say you are smack on or dead on james. i just dont understand how one can sleep at night doing this to people. taking their cash and no paying the factorys. i get confused about a few thinks he sold toplace to john. and then competes with john. BUT DONT PAY THE factorys..what a dumb ---. their are enough bald guys in the usa to have many more companys and toplace to still be busy. this guy is on life support . its hard to bash someone as i been to canada and vegas convention also. but in this case it is for the sake of helping new guys get a fresh start with real products in a timly matter. as for us vets we can order from anywhere as we all have experence. new guys need support. good attitude . to help them. how can they if they get thick ugly lace that loses hair and is like straw, if i did i be back at hcm and would not believe these online companys. when mike mc told me years ago . bob these units are great if you dont like them i will refund your cash. hcm is trash . i was leary. when i first got my new peice ,.. IT LOOKED SCARY TO ME . foreign..haha . but the spec were good. that was hard enough getting a cutin etc . as i was a hcm wearer and they kept you in the dark...took me awhile to get going. many of my cutin's were very bad and sucked.NOW BACK TO THE NEW GUYS . HOW THEY GOING TO DO IT..john here gives you a great value and members give u some support. THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS FORUM THAT I LIKED ABOUT THE OLD HAIR APP. IS IT SEEMED EASIER TO POST AND WAS SIMPLIER. BUT after posting here now i am getting used to this forum but i think the forum if like the old one would make people more prone to type fast answers and questions . and john would make more business imo...
bobby/philly alot of snow 12" or so

'
also when i got my first units from mike i was like no way it that cheap. cannot be anygood..that was a long time ago.they were great . sure needed some fine turning but very workable. i went from $300+ tips per month to ordering 6 units for like i forget like $700 with a special. today they are only what 195.00 each a great deal.
bobby/p
01-28-2011, 02:44 AM,
Hi LTB,
For the record, Gary Cross (BA) did file a law suit against me for slander and libel in the Fall of '10. The case was dropped because his attorney withdrew from the case. Too bad, because I would welcome the opportunity to prove anything that was said. You can draw your own conclusions from this.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
01-28-2011, 04:23 AM,
(01-28-2011, 02:44 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi LTB,
For the record, Gary Cross (BA) did file a law suit against me for slander and libel in the Fall of '10. The case was dropped because his attorney withdrew from the case. Too bad, because I would welcome the opportunity to prove anything that was said. You can draw your own conclusions from this.
Regards,
John

Hi John,
No problem!
I wasn't having a go at anyone or defending anyone,I just didn't want to see yourself or the company get in any trouble if BA had got the lawers in over claims made here by some posters.
I haven't really paid much attention to the politics of it all, as all i want is a good piece!
Selfish i know!! LOL!!
01-28-2011, 02:27 PM,
I thought Mike and Gary both were saints for all that they were doing with the original Toplace site and this was in early 2003 but then things changed, Mike was gone and things got worse and then there was this unspoken transition when John took over Toplace and all the sudden Gary was on his own on the ***** website and it was like what to hell just happened but because i knew BA for years I decided to stick with him and I don't care what the newbies like Carrow or what ever the F654 his name is say on that site a bunch of us dropped from there like fruit from the vine and we all have our reasons but for me it took a long time because I was patient as hell for 1 year to the month, waiting for hair, screw up after screw up and I swear on a piza and my mothers life he's a liar when he blames the screw ups all on "the Chinese Factory" because for 5-6 months it was screw ups with the Korean factory and I was like WTF 1 year and horse hair and a promise to correct the order for the 4th time. NO. I have every e-mail to prove the BS back and forth so I swear if he threatens me with libal I WILL forward the emails for his (BAs) review. PS the hair I am wearing now is a chinese stock without a damn template and I make it rock so I will NOT be afraid to piss off the God of cheap hairpieces with my comments. He can take this as a FACT and put it where he sticks Plums and Mugs on his spare time
02-08-2011, 10:14 AM,
The offer to exchange one Toplace unit (custom or stock--your choice) for one Korean unit is still running....and it will continue to run for the next several months. This includes free shipping to the customer so it won't cost you a dime.
Regards,
John