Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
01-04-2011, 12:15 AM,
RE: New user need help please! New photos!
Ok ..my advice....... and please excuse the `shaky`line I`ve drawn..... do a template approximately as shown.... keep about half and inch inside where your hair is at the front as the line shows...just purely because you`re going to have long hair there, and you don`t want it down into your eyes..your natural hairline is very `forward` you know ? So ,probably have your system just a little bit back from the forehead to allow for the longer style, but follow the `shape` around ..... it won`t be exposed so it`s not really going to matter much....if you were going for short hair/exposed hairline, I`d say stick strictly to your existing hairline, but in this case, I`d say just a tiny bit back inside it would be best. Try to follow the line down to just above your side-burn area [allow them to grow too ] then follow around about half inch or so above the ears.....then a nice gentle /even curve around to the back to just above where your hair is reasonably thick. Let your hair grow out a bit too while you`re waiting for delivery of your system.... would you consider too, having the webcam consultation with Debbie ? She`s really good and you`ll get half an hour on a one-to-one ... for a young guy ,your thinning is fairly widespread, so you`ll have to go with a 3/4 size system ,which is one step away from full-cap really........ there`s not a lot to be able to `blend`in/onto, as I think that`s probably the most practical solution .. I`d go for French lace too --it`s sturdier than Swiss and will help you to get used to wearing... this game is not too difficult really, but I totally understand your anxieties..Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: New user need help please! New photos! - Paul In Ireland - 01-04-2011, 12:15 AM