Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
01-03-2011, 09:43 PM,
RE: New user need help please! New photos!
If you`re going for the long style as in the first 2 pics you posted, let your hair grow a bit especially at the sides and nape area..you`re keeping it almost shaved into the head at the moment. Also, Reubin has his spiked...you don`t have to spike it at all....you could wear an `island` but with the hair lying flatter .... choice is yours. I just suggested it to give you an option rather than `having` to wear long hair...obviously you may just happen to like long/er hair. Just one question ...at the back/nape, is your hair the same thinness all over your head, or a bit thicker at the back? If you could post a pic, I can `` lift``it off here, and draw a line where I think your template perimeter should be, and re -post it here, to give you a guide.Long-ish flowing hair like that[in the pics] will easily cover your sides/ back ..... it will, though, totally transform your look ..are you `prepared`for that ? People who know you will obviously immediately know you didn`t go from thin to full-head overnight by sprouting hair .. if you`re prepared for that, just go for it I say...it`s how you want to look and feelthat`s important, at the end of the day... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: New user need help please! New photos! - Paul In Ireland - 01-03-2011, 09:43 PM